If You're Not Drunk Does She Have To Wash-up First?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » If You're Not Drunk Does She Have To Wash-up First?
POLL: Does She Have To Wash Up First?
Yes, better be Zest fully clean 23% (10)
No, I like them "dirty" and dirty 16% (7)
If she's super hot it don't matter 41% (18)
Yes, but a squeegee and Windex will do 5% (2)
Don't girls pee out their bum? 14% (6)
I'm not old enough to vote 2% (1)
JohnnyNapalm
9/8/08 4:15:39PM
So you're about to mix body fluids with her and you know it's unlikely she's been in the shower lately plus, you're stone cold sober. What happens next? Do you grin and bare it not knowing how clean the parts are or do you suggest starting things off with a sudsy rinse?

postman
9/8/08 4:42:36PM
Depends, are you going to go down on her or not. If so your a hell of a man if you grin and bare. Not to mention if a girl is workin with some funk box she shouldn't let you display your oral tech. Now if your just going for a standard pumpin I say don't waste time get to pumpin.
gravy13
9/8/08 4:45:44PM
That's easy, I probably wouldn't even talk to a girl who hasn't been in a shower lately.
dannyfrank
9/8/08 6:07:40PM

Posted by postman

Depends, are you going to go down on her or not. If so your a hell of a man if you grin and bare. Not to mention if a girl is workin with some funk box she shouldn't let you display your oral tech. Now if your just going for a standard pumpin I say don't waste time get to pumpin.

postman
9/8/08 6:42:01PM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by postman

Well then show me some prop love!!!
FrankTheTank1181
9/8/08 7:18:21PM
I say do a little recon down south first, you should have a pretty good idea what to do after that.
bullettdodger
9/8/08 7:29:31PM
GREAT topic, im the a dirty man, and as such it would be hypocritical of me to say that they themselves cannot be dirty....ROFL
Ben_Hutch
9/8/08 7:34:49PM
Get in the shower together and bang each other in there, then you'd be killing 2 birds with 1 stone .
iwannabesedated
9/8/08 9:24:20PM
If it smells like Trout eat it out.

If it Smells like cologne leave it alone.

If it smells too good then shes probably hiding something.
Bumpy
9/8/08 9:27:25PM
jiujitsufreak74
9/8/08 9:33:39PM
lol, i'm the only one who picked they aren't old enough to vote...
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/9/08 1:57:57AM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

ncordless
9/9/08 2:29:39AM
I like to use the finger test. Insert your finger and when she ain't looking give it a sniff... you'll know all ye need know by that.
JohnnyNapalm
9/9/08 3:21:08AM

If it smells like Bass stick in her ass.

If her back door is blowing smoke give her tonsils a poke.

If the chick's smell is just too funky stick your head out a window while she spanks your monkey.

True story. A friend of mine once got a booty call from a co-worker. He goes over there and eventually they get down to business. During the sex he ends up doing her doggy style at which point she starts farting. According to him these weren't puffs of clean air either. Smelled so bad he said he leaned over to the side to try and evade the fumes while continuing to pump her. Hung in there to get the win, but sounds like he paid a hefty price in the process.
postman
9/9/08 10:14:21AM

Posted by JohnnyNapalm

If the chick's smell is just too funky stick your head out a window while she spanks your monkey.

True story. A friend of mine once got a booty call from a co-worker. He goes over there and eventually they get down to business. During the sex he ends up doing her doggy style at which point she starts farting. According to him these weren't puffs of clean air either. Smelled so bad he said he leaned over to the side to try and evade the fumes while continuing to pump her. Hung in there to get the win, but sounds like he paid a hefty price in the process.

She deserved a donkey punch! what girl farts on you? Nasty!
dannyfrank
9/9/08 8:07:28PM

Posted by JohnnyNapalm

thats f*ckin gross
Pookie
9/9/08 9:45:29PM

Posted by JohnnyNapalm

...Hung in there to get the win, but sounds like he paid a hefty price in the process.

For the win guys , its always for the win
MFOTHER
9/10/08 1:11:58PM
i dont get the..if it smells good shes prolly hiding smehting..

and although dane cook isnt that great i agree with him when he say

sometimes ill go down.....and come right back up
breakdown5
9/10/08 8:09:55PM

Posted by ncordless

I like to use the finger test. Insert your finger and when she ain't looking give it a sniff... you'll know all ye need know by that.

The better move is to try and covertly get it to HER face and watch for a reaction. Props to Scott Baio for telling this story on the Stern Show.
ziegler3334
9/11/08 5:20:52PM
well fresh and clean is probably the safest, it's not always the most practical.

one time, i had a girl come over to fool around. she had come straight from work but i didn't even think about it until i got down there. it wasn't pretty. but she was really into it, so when i tried to abort the mission, she asked me to please keep going. not knowing how to diffuse the situation now, i decided i'd just have to man up. The smell and taste wouldn't wash out for a couple days. pretty sure i had some type of post traumatic stress. lol
Aaronno9
9/11/08 6:41:03PM

Posted by ziegler3334

well fresh and clean is probably the safest, it's not always the most practical.

one time, i had a girl come over to fool around. she had come straight from work but i didn't even think about it until i got down there. it wasn't pretty. but she was really into it, so when i tried to abort the mission, she asked me to please keep going. not knowing how to diffuse the situation now, i decided i'd just have to man up. The smell and taste wouldn't wash out for a couple days. pretty sure i had some type of post traumatic stress. lol

Thats rough. The way i see it, if i know im going to a chicks or shes coming here and i know somethings going to happen, i make sure im clean and trimmed, so i would hope the chick would do the same.
casey64
9/11/08 6:42:43PM
Ifs shes hot it dont matter.