UFC's Dana White on SOPA website attackers: 'Knock it down again tonight – do it'

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC's Dana White on SOPA website attackers: 'Knock it down again tonight – do it'
FastKnockout
1/26/12 7:58:36PM
If you were monitoring Twitter on Sunday, news that the UFC website had been rerouted by anti-SOPA hackers didn't get much of a rise out of its president, Dana White.

Not enough to distract him from watching his beloved New England Patriots win a trip to the Super Bowl.

Things haven't changed much since then. As the UFC allots additional resources to fight a repeat occurrence of the cyber-attack, White today issued a challenge to those who would hijack the UFC's URL.

LINK
grappler0000
1/26/12 8:44:26PM

"I'm not Ebay," he said. "If my website goes down for two days, alright. The website goes down for two days. We'll fix it. You're not hurting me by taking my website down."

I hear what he's saying, but he'll care a helluva lot more if they take down ufc.tv during a live broadcast.
tallica62
1/26/12 9:36:58PM
GIANTS!!!
ncordless
1/26/12 10:12:13PM
LOL. Anon just released Dana's ssn, addresses, phone numbers, and pictures of his house.

This is gonna get interesting.
BlueSkiesBurn
1/26/12 11:06:19PM

Posted by ncordless

LOL. Anon just released Dana's ssn, addresses, phone numbers, and pictures of his house.

This is gonna get interesting.

LOL, it wasn't Anon. It was JoshTheGod of UGNazi's. He's the guy that originally hacked UFC. I won't lie, I read the doc and saved it.
Sir_Karl
1/27/12 12:09:55AM
Dana says "No, you can't beat the [expletive] government. That's who you can't beat. That's a fight you will always lose.". Really? Go tell that to George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and the rest of the boys.
tcunningham
1/27/12 1:44:13AM
i think dana could be in for some problems, especially after they release his SSN. i think he would have been better off just sweeping this under the rug and not getting all crazy with the challenges.
mrsmiley
1/27/12 2:16:02PM

Posted by Sir_Karl

Dana says "No, you can't beat the [expletive] government. That's who you can't beat. That's a fight you will always lose.". Really? Go tell that to George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and the rest of the boys.

Not to mention the Fertitta's.

Pookie
1/29/12 7:57:54PM

Posted by Sir_Karl

But, that was the British Government.

Go USA!
calitrees
1/29/12 11:09:59PM
Watch this video... It wasnt Dana Whites Phone number.

link
mrsmiley
1/30/12 12:54:47PM
pic
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1