UFC's Dan Hardy plans future training sessions with St-Pierre, targets spring return

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC's Dan Hardy plans future training sessions with St-Pierre, targets spring return
prophecy033
11/24/12 4:37:18PM
After a four-fight skid that had him thinking about retirement, Dan Hardy's evolution is continuing in the midst of a two-fight resurgence. 

The former UFC welterweight title challenger is coming off a stint at Montreal's Tristar Gym to help champion and former nemesis Georges St-Pierre prepare for common opponent Carlos Condit. 

And recently, the Brit revealed he is planning to train in the future with St-Pierre and the Tristar crew.

Link
Bubbles
11/24/12 9:22:43PM
if you cant beat him, join him. Good move, his TDD should improve quite a bit.
george112
11/24/12 9:30:43PM

Posted by Bubbles

if you cant beat him, join him. Good move, his TDD should improve quite a bit.

Exactly what I was gonna say
kingsmasher
11/24/12 10:54:57PM
IMO Hardy is prolly dreaming a little bit....I dont see GSP working all that much with Dan Hardy....

How will that improve GSPs game? not much GSP needs to start working with bigger guys if he is slightly contemplating a fight with Silva...

maybe a ten minute session here and there but I seriously doubt anything serious...

GSP strikes me as a guy who wants to train with guys who push him to the extreme..
BuffaloDave
11/24/12 11:00:44PM

Posted by kingsmasher

IMO Hardy is prolly dreaming a little bit....I dont see GSP working all that much with Dan Hardy....

How will that improve GSPs game? not much GSP needs to start working with bigger guys if he is slightly contemplating a fight with Silva...

maybe a ten minute session here and there but I seriously doubt anything serious...

GSP strikes me as a guy who wants to train with guys who push him to the extreme..

Try reading the articles before you start spewing your opinions. The article said Hardy was there to help GSP with Condit, plus Hardy plans on going back to better himself.

tcunningham
11/24/12 11:57:39PM
i think its a good idea for hardy, he needs all he can get in order to get back into the WW rankings and i dont see him ever getting his chance at GSP again.
aussiemma
11/25/12 2:23:29AM

Posted by kingsmasher

gsp drinks pepsi max, same taste as normal pepsi but without the sugar....now that is extreme !
BigBadAl
11/25/12 12:00:05PM

Posted by kingsmasher

He might learn how to make Hardy tap.