I'm confused...Who is the real Elite XC MW champ?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » I'm confused...Who is the real Elite XC MW champ?
NatedawgThaM
9/16/07 9:54:08PM
I remember at the end of June Frank Shamrock defeated Phil Baroni for the Elite XC MW title...

and last night Robbie Lawler won the Elite XC MW title...

Did I miss something? Did Robbie beat Frank? Did Frank get stripped or is it a whole different title?

I hope this aint a stupid question...
babalu2720
9/16/07 9:56:08PM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

I remember at the end of June Frank Shamrock defeated Phil Baroni for the Elite XC MW title...

Did I miss something? Did Robbie beat Frank? Did Frank get stripped or is it a whole different title?

Robbie is Elite XC champ and Frank is Strikeforce MW Champ...don't worry this isn't a stupid question because EliteXC bought like 5 other orgs out so they've had to unify all the belts
grappler0000
9/16/07 9:59:35PM

Posted by babalu2720

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Robbie is Elite XC champ and Frank is Strikeforce MW Champ...don't worry this isn't a stupid question because EliteXC bought like 5 other orgs out so they've had to unify all the belts

Yeah, and if they keep buying other orgs, they can do a Champion vs Champion every month next year.
loonytnt
9/17/07 11:08:42AM
lol yeah i hear that
ColdCutCombo
9/17/07 1:53:19PM
elite xc is not strike force ya foo
Lay_N_Pray
9/17/07 2:42:29PM
I hope they do decide to unify as many titles as possible, especially if they merged all those companies, cause if you ask me, that is boxings number one problem...no one can tell who the damn champion is.

So I hope Elite XC continues to unify as many titles as they can
babalu2720
9/17/07 5:43:07PM

Posted by ColdCutCombo

sorry "ya foo" but Strikeforce was bought by EliteXC and Frank is the MW champ in Strikeforce which is merged with EliteXC look it up before u call me out
Pitbull09
9/17/07 11:31:16PM

Posted by Lay_N_Pray

I hope they do decide to unify as many titles as possible, especially if they merged all those companies, cause if you ask me, that is boxings number one problem...no one can tell who the damn champion is.

So I hope Elite XC continues to unify as many titles as they can

True that... true that^^^

I hate Don King!!!!!!!
ColdCutCombo
9/18/07 12:20:00AM

Posted by babalu2720

Posted by ColdCutCombo

sorry "ya foo" but Strikeforce was bought by EliteXC and Frank is the MW champ in Strikeforce which is merged with EliteXC look it up before u call me out

chill out ya foo
Naturaldisaster
9/18/07 12:42:07AM

Posted by ColdCutCombo

I hate school but at mine they did teach me that it's spelled F.O.O.L.
NOT foo
just giving ya a little leason so you look a little smarter. ya foo
madmarck
9/18/07 2:23:04PM

Posted by babalu2720

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Yeah remember that Frank/Baroni fight was a Copromotion between Strikeforce and Elite XC. It did seem stupid to have to MW title fights on the same card.
Frank= Strikeforce MW champ
Robbie= Elite XC and ICON MW champ
SpiderSilva
9/18/07 6:19:23PM
so are they gonna fight now?
sakurabaforever
9/18/07 10:33:59PM
Hopefully, so Frank can finally shut up the haters (like that's gonna happen!).

Frank still has a rematch with Renzo, so who knows.
CornishMMA
9/19/07 9:49:49AM
Cant work out if coldcut is a retar or just a twa???

But will Frank fight Robbie next? seriously hope so
Scott_Revels
9/19/07 5:57:29PM
He's both..

By the way, i'm so excited about the merging of all these companies.. Pretty soon we'll have a new Pride.. Of course that means the WEC might have to get merged with the UFC..
ColdCutCombo
9/20/07 12:19:16AM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

Posted by ColdCutCombo

I hate school but at mine they did teach me that it's spelled F.O.O.L.
NOT foo
just giving ya a little leason so you look a little smarter. ya foo

stop talkin ya foo, yous a ridiculous m/f ya foo, get off my back yuppie foo