When its all said N' done, Who will be the HW champ?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » When its all said N' done, Who will be the HW champ?
« Previous Page
POLL: Who will be the Undisputed HW champ?
Randy Couture 16% (12)
Big Nog 59% (44)
Frank Mir 7% (5)
Brock Lesnar 15% (11)
Dong King will fuck shit up somehow. 4% (3)
emfleek
9/3/08 2:02:44PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Damn you Don King don't fu*k this up

It's not Don King...read the poll again. It's his half-Asian brother, DONG King.

NatedawgThaM
9/3/08 2:08:29PM
I think BIg Nog will come out on top after all this is done. He will embarrass Frank Mir IMO at his own game. I think it will be one of the very few times Big Nog won't take a beating and win the fight. I think he'll give it and finish Mir whenever he wants. With Randy I think he could take him the distance, take his punishment from dirty boxing, keep his poise as always and submit Randy somewhere around rounds 3-4.

Just with Lesnar, I'd pick him to beat Nog late next year or in 2010 but not right now. Not enough experience and he's just talor made for Nog to beat. Nog can take all his big powerful shots and vicious GNP like he did Fedor and catch Lesnar with his inexperience since Lesnar is no Fedor when it comes to submission grappling. But with experience and continuing to get better with submissions I think Lesnar will eventually get at that level where he can beat Nog, but he just isn't ready yet.
cowcatcher
9/3/08 2:35:36PM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

I think BIg Nog will come out on top after all this is done. He will embarrass Frank Mir IMO at his own game. I think it will be one of the very few times Big Nog won't take a beating and win the fight. I think he'll give it and finish Mir whenever he wants. With Randy I think he could take him the distance, take his punishment from dirty boxing, keep his poise as always and submit Randy somewhere around rounds 3-4.

makes good sense to me, but randy does have a legit shot against nog

Just with Lesnar, I'd pick him to beat Nog late next year or in 2010 but not right now. Not enough experience and he's just talor made for Nog to beat. Nog can take all his big powerful shots and vicious GNP like he did Fedor and catch Lesnar with his inexperience since Lesnar is no Fedor when it comes to submission grappling. But with experience and continuing to get better with submissions I think Lesnar will eventually get at that level where he can beat Nog, but he just isn't ready yet.

with any other guy except brock id agree with you here too, but i think lesnar is the kind of once in a lifetime athlete that can overcome his inexperience with sheer athleticism and power even right now. thats not to say im picking him to win, although i might depending on how he fares against randy, but id give him a better shot against anyone, even fedor, than i would just about any other HW out there based on his freakish tools.
AchillesHeel
9/3/08 3:08:44PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by SpiderSilva

Damn you Don King don't fu*k this up

It's not Don King...read the poll again. It's his half-Asian brother, DONG King.

Isn't he with World Victory Road now?
copcopps
9/3/08 4:38:57PM
Randy if he finishes Brock early. If Randy tries to endure 25 minutes he might get into trouble, his comic book look has limits.
Pages: 1 [2]