do y'all ever catch that intervention show?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » do y'all ever catch that intervention show?
misses1112
8/18/08 11:22:09PM
HOLY KEYBOARD CLEANER CAT LADY!!!!
Khaos
8/18/08 11:27:44PM
I have the show ondemand, that lady was crazy. I did laugh though when the cops ragdoll her in the air when the take her off of her bed.
misses1112
8/18/08 11:29:54PM
i felt sad for her while i was laghing
Khaos
8/18/08 11:30:31PM

Posted by misses1112

i felt sad for her while i was laghing

as did I
zephead
8/19/08 3:28:34PM
I hate watching that show. I am a recovering drug addict myself ( 19 years clean) and watching that show brings back some bad, bad memories.
ncordless
8/19/08 3:38:10PM
I didn't see it... Was the lady addicted to air duster?
iwannabesedated
8/19/08 3:53:22PM

Posted by ncordless

Yeah she was constantly sucking on a can of it.She'd go to best buy or somewhere and buy like 5 or 6 cans at a time..Then just inhale that shit all day.Its only like a 30 second high...Its pretty lame and you talk like a tranvestite.

Anyone watch the one about Meth Mountain??

Them people are ridiculous..I guess some people have to push their drug tendecies to the limit and cant be happy drinkin a beer or smokin a joint or something..people have to push it further..I have plenty of friends that started smokin pot then on to coke and then crack...Crack is like a monster around here..you meet someone and then 20minutes later you find out there a rock smoker or a coke head...is pretty shitty..

Up with dope and down with hope....wait...thats not right.
DCRage
8/19/08 4:27:50PM
This show's on A&E, right? If it is, sounds like one of those real-life series. Dog The Bounty Hunter is the only one of those worth watching (I watch it RELIGIOUSLY).
Rush
8/19/08 4:43:13PM

Posted by DCRage

This show's on A&E, right? If it is, sounds like one of those real-life series.

Yes it is

Basically it is a show about concerned family members planning an intervention for a loved one. Some times the problem is drugs, some times alcohol, gambling, cutting, etc.

The do sort of a profile on the subject and then the intervention later. Then the follow up on where the subject is.

A lot of the time they relapse. I don't watch the show any more. It got too depressing. You know there are people like that out there, but you just don't want to see it. It can be really sad some times.
ncordless
8/19/08 4:50:43PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Posted by ncordless

Yeah she was constantly sucking on a can of it.She'd go to best buy or somewhere and buy like 5 or 6 cans at a time..Then just inhale that shit all day.Its only like a 30 second high...Its pretty lame and you talk like a tranvestite.

Anyone watch the one about Meth Mountain??

Them people are ridiculous..I guess some people have to push their drug tendecies to the limit and cant be happy drinkin a beer or smokin a joint or something..people have to push it further..I have plenty of friends that started smokin pot then on to coke and then crack...Crack is like a monster around here..you meet someone and then 20minutes later you find out there a rock smoker or a coke head...is pretty shitty..

Up with dope and down with hope....wait...thats not right.

Wow. I remember doing air duster hits in middle school. Almost everyone in my computer class did it. I remember our teacher would get super pissed... but he never did anything about it. Talk about young and stupid... It would always make my hearing go real funny and make me drift off for a while.

Talk about hard up though... how could someone get addicted to that? Huffing =
misses1112
8/19/08 7:42:44PM
yeah was air duster. i never would have thought of that. she had lots of cats.