What's the best ring entrance in MMA ever?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » What's the best ring entrance in MMA ever?
Jujiden
8/6/07 5:20:38PM
I say anything by Genki Sudo.
Lord_Lenny
8/6/07 5:23:57PM
its all about Mayhem baby. And i loved the entrances in UFC 40
Ultimate_fighter
8/6/07 5:32:01PM
I like the entrances in the UFC now... like rampage... when he was walking down to the octagon like a devil, looked like he was walking in the crowd when thats the actual entrace. Man, if i was right beside rampage, when he was walking down to the octagon, and he howled like he does,,, i would poo poo all over myself, no lie... That would be awesome.... i think it just looks so cool how they have it... and before rampage came out he had the moon in the bottom of the screen, and liddell had smoke or clouds or something... that was cool to...

I did like the UFC 40 entrances to... the big walk way... fire works.. i only didn't like the idea how it was like wwe stuff...
Rua22
8/6/07 5:33:39PM
Nasheem Hamed had some pretty hilarious entrances when he was boxing.... Apollo Creed style.
ncordless
8/6/07 5:37:16PM

Posted by Jujiden

I say anything by Genki Sudo.

MoJoy
8/6/07 5:43:24PM
Naseem did have terrific ring entrances. And he was a great fighter too.
Lord_Lenny
8/6/07 5:48:34PM

Posted by Ultimate_fighter

I did like the UFC 40 entrances to... the big walk way... fire works.. i only didn't like the idea how it was like wwe stuff...

Same here, i think thats why they changed it, plus its gotta cost alot more
TOMMYAYO05
8/6/07 5:49:54PM

Posted by Lord_Lenny

Posted by Ultimate_fighter

Same here, i think thats why they changed it, plus its gotta cost alot more

My favorite would have to be the hunnington beach bad boys
babalu2720
8/6/07 6:10:17PM
Babalu stalking out to the octagon with Simon Says blaring
SpiderSilva
8/6/07 6:38:07PM

Posted by MoJoy

Naseem did have terrific ring entrances. And he was a great fighter too.

He did have cool entrances
but great fighter no way the dude dint fight anyone and when he teped in with Marco Antonio Berrera he got the shit beat out of him
that was an ass beating
the-james
8/6/07 10:16:51PM
BJ's entrence at ufc 63 when he fought Hughes the second time.
JuggaloWarrior878
8/7/07 3:20:53AM
Coutures entrance at ufc 68 was ruthless coming out of retirement and picking back in the saddle again as his entrance music got me goin
Jake
8/7/07 10:52:40AM
Shonie Carter had some cool enterences, with his suit and stuff
Aether
8/7/07 11:18:34AM
I find kid yamamoto dancing his way down the runway pretty entertaining. Other than that I'd have to say Sakuraba's entrances in PRIDE were always pretty epic. The one where he got 2 other guys that looked like him to all wear the same mask and enter the ring together was hilarious and they always had crazy graphics on the screens during his entrances.
Signal2112
8/8/07 6:04:50AM
Sakuraba's Mario entrance was a good one. As was Mark Hunt's entrance before his fight with Wanderlei, because you know whats coming. Oh yes, you know whats coming!
Violentcuv
8/8/07 6:46:39AM

Posted by babalu2720

Babalu stalking out to the octagon with Simon Says blaring

I second that.

Since UFC 68 I have been bumpin that on my IPOD. Never heard the song until Babalu came out too it.
EBG
8/8/07 8:31:25PM
As big of a Genki Sudo fan as I am, Ninja's entrance against Sperry from Armed and Ready is my favorite, when he was in full authentic ninja get up. The crowd loved it. Amazing fight as well.
Rua22
8/8/07 9:14:59PM
genki sudo had a pretty hilarious entrance where he dressed up as wild thing from major league and came out to the same song. he did a dance with the cheerleaders, then ripped his shirt off. dude is funny.
alvin
8/8/07 10:18:13PM
I was a big Fan when CC came out to the Pride music for his debut.

Anything Rampage and Apollo Creed in Rocky IV.
richieb19
8/9/07 1:03:07AM
I've always enjoyed Nakamura dancing with giant blue penguins, however Sudo is the obvious #1, with Sakuraba trailing behind closely at #2...
cmill21
8/9/07 1:13:47AM

Posted by alvin

I was a big Fan when CC came out to the Pride music for his debut.

Anything Rampage and Apollo Creed in Rocky IV.

I really hope now he's allowed to come out to the pride theme. I liked most of the pride guys entrances....I also loved the japanese lady pride used....MIRKO CRRRRRROOOOO COPAAAAAA.
The_Grim_Reaper
8/9/07 8:10:24AM
i'd say anything by Sakuraba or Genki, like when Saku came out in pajamas and a pillow to fight Wanderlei again b/c he said he awoke from his dream and is ready to fight