'One-armed fighter' Nick Newell wins title at Friday's XFC 21

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » 'One-armed fighter' Nick Newell wins title at Friday's XFC 21
FastKnockout
12/8/12 11:14:32AM
Nick Newell's latest victory is going to be hard to ignore. The fighter, who's still proving he's far more than MMA's "one-armed fighter," posted his most impressive win to date at Friday's XFC 21 event.

Link
Lungsofsteel
12/8/12 11:15:57AM
i give him two thumbs up
sbulldavid
12/8/12 11:43:04AM
Strange how that arm kind of give hims a strange advantage in some positions its like having a hand hole by your elbow to grab. Inspiring story.
tcunningham
12/8/12 2:03:00PM
that was a very dominate performance. i cant help but join in the nick newell band wagon. seems like a likeable person, plus he's proved he's got a well rounded game. hope he makes it to the big show one day.
JLS1980
12/8/12 3:05:23PM
I was actually lucky enough to watch this live on AXS TV last night. Didn't even realized I had this channel.
Newell looked awesome. He had a nice little exchange with Reynolds, a nice slam and a super tight RNC. (One-handed at that)
kingsmasher
12/8/12 3:05:37PM
that was impressive..
frizzzlecake
12/8/12 4:00:07PM
He can throw some filthy elbows, fun to watch.
kingsmasher
12/8/12 4:27:12PM

Posted by sbulldavid

Strange how that arm kind of give hims a strange advantage in some positions its like having a hand hole by your elbow to grab. Inspiring story.

LMAO man not having a hand is never an advantage in any situation...

Thats what Bas Rutten said and I would so agree...when discussing this fighter...
infestructure
12/8/12 11:10:19PM
WAR NICK NEWELL
thevoodooninja
12/9/12 11:49:11AM

Posted by sbulldavid

i thought the same thing when i seen him fight. he's hardly one-armed, more like one-handed. if you look at his arm it looks like a hook. on the ground it almost give him an advantage.
thevoodooninja
12/10/12 7:57:29AM

Posted by kingsmasher

LMAO man not having a hand is never an advantage in any situation...

You must have never been in handcuffs
thevoodooninja
12/10/12 8:04:23AM
The guy does seem pretty good hope he keeps up the hard work