When you can't afford a Roor

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » When you can't afford a Roor
Kpro
5/11/08 1:08:03AM
Authorities are investigating an admission from theft suspects that they dug up a grave and stole a child's skull. One of the suspects even made the disturbing confession that he and his friends went on to use the skull to smoke marijuana.

Three teens are under arrest, accused of digging up an abandoned grave. Kevin Jones, Matthew Gonzalez and a 16-year-old boy are charged with abuse of a corpse, a misdemeanor charge.

Jones was initially arrested on an unrelated theft matter. During the course of that investigation, he reportedly admitted this bizzare crime.

"(He) suggested they had actually dug up a grave in an unrelated incident and ultimately removed the head of a corpse", Houson Police Officer Jim Adkins said. "By what he told me, they turned it into a device used to smoke marijuana, which is referred to as a bong."

LINK
bullettdodger
5/11/08 1:57:39PM
.... i do own a roor.... but the skull is so alluring, so..... forbidden
Red-Dragon
5/12/08 7:57:50PM
Big time fckin wrong from every angle.

You need the devil in you to be able to do that shit.

And I ain't religious.
slamdunk
5/13/08 8:28:28AM
yer thats preety screwed up
D0wnUnd6e6r
5/13/08 8:51:43AM
Necrophiliacs are screwed up, actually abusing the corpse. These kids probly just ran out of papers or/and broke their bong(s) wich in that case, any pothead will use pretty much anything thats close by that you can even remotely attempt to smoke weed in. A human skull though...
Raykill
5/13/08 6:24:27PM
Ever heard of a soda can?? I have and I dont even smoke. I hope those kids get to spend some time with bubba...
bobbydoomocculta
5/16/08 12:42:15AM
Well there's proof... Necessity IS the mother of invention...
D0wnUnd6e6r
5/16/08 6:23:44AM

Posted by Raykill

Ever heard of a soda can?? I have and I dont even smoke. I hope those kids get to spend some time with bubba...

heard and used but when there just isint anything around you know what they say... dig up a corpse !

who's bubba?