Anyone here think?????

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Anyone here think?????
POLL: What do you think.
Yes 48% (12)
No 52% (13)
casey64
9/9/07 8:52:20PM
I think that Houston Alexander will make his way to the top of his game and get a title shot what are you guys thinkin.
Taylor8766
9/9/07 9:14:49PM
I agree that guy is an animal, he's already beaten top named contenders in both of his fights, and we have yet too see his ground skills as well, they might be just as impressive as his stand up and if they are look out LHW division theres a new star in town.
casey64
9/9/07 9:23:01PM

Posted by Taylor8766

I agree that guy is an animal, he's already beaten top named contenders in both of his fights, and we have yet too see his ground skills as well, they might be just as impressive as his stand up and if they are look out LHW division theres a new star in town.

I agree i see what your sayin some more good fighters he needs to go against .
DJDark41
9/9/07 9:28:42PM
He needs to fight some better guys, but it's not like Keith Jardine and Alessio Sakara are pushovers. Look for him to get some big wins, is he title material? Maybe. We'll have to wait and find out.
hotrodttt
9/9/07 9:42:08PM
His ground game is terrible so I say no
Twenty20Dollars
9/9/07 9:43:26PM
If he has some good sprawl. Possible title shot down the line maybe and maybe winning the title all depending on who he fights for the title.
kevietre
9/9/07 10:09:24PM

Posted by hotrodttt

His ground game is terrible so I say no

He's faught in the UFC for less than 3 minutes we haven't even seen his ground game.
Gladiator
9/9/07 10:46:27PM
i would love to see him fight wanderlei silva. they both have such aggressive styles that the first minute or two would be awesome and then we sould know if he is champ material or not.
MattHughes
9/9/07 11:33:32PM
He will be exposed as soon as they give him a serious contender
loonytnt
9/10/07 12:07:27AM
i would love to see him fight Chuck i think that be a great test and i great fight
Ydoc
9/10/07 12:22:14AM
Right now he's just a fun guy to watch, and I wouldn't go much further than that until he's beaten some more notable guys. One thing for sure, he doesn't have any of those picture perfect KOs. Seems like all of his KOs come from an intangled flurry where your not sure whose winning until someone hits the floor.
ocho-cinco
9/10/07 12:48:31AM
I say yes because I'm hoping he will, but he still needs to prove he's for real against someone elce real. What I mean is he looks badass, but until he beats a top guy we wont know for sure. And for the record Jardine doesn't count. No disrespect to Keith, but unless he proves me wrong and beats Liddell, I can't consider his last two wins (impressive as they were) enough to put him in the elite just yet. The type of guy he needs to beat is more like a Wanderlei Silva, Liddell, Shogun, Hendo, etc. etc. I really hope this guy is for real, his last two fights are some of my favorite for the year. He has a real nose for blood, and big time power. It will be interesting to see what he can do on the ground, most importantly from his back, can he defend from that position? I can't wait till he fights again.
mkiv9secsupra
9/11/07 5:14:06PM
sign soko and put Houston against him....