Need help with something

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Need help with something
coldindian
7/31/07 11:26:43PM
This may not be the right category to post this...but i always see people quoting others either to respond to that person or put someone down for saying something dumb...but my friends..i dont know how to do that i am still new to the forums i dont know much about them..so if anyone can give me some information it would be great..again i probably overlooked something or it is a small mistake but hey..people make mistakes...thanks alot
thelastking
7/31/07 11:37:57PM

Posted by coldindian

This may not be the right category to post this...but i always see people quoting others either to respond to that person or put someone down for saying something dumb...but my friends..i dont know how to do that i am still new to the forums i dont know much about them..so if anyone can give me some information it would be great..again i probably overlooked something or it is a small mistake but hey..people make mistakes...thanks alot

Underneath what a person wrote there is options quote, reply just click on quote (in the grey line underneath what you wrote)
Gladiator
7/31/07 11:39:23PM

Posted by coldindian

look at the bootm of this post, then look to the right. theres blue font that says quote. just click quote on any post u want to quote and it should work for u
coldindian
7/31/07 11:40:29PM

Posted by Gladiator

Posted by coldindian

look at the bootm of this post, then look to the right. theres blue font that says quote. just click quote on any post u want to quote and it should work for u

heyyyyy thats awesome thank you so much haha good to have people like you helping a guy out
wilwith1l
8/1/07 12:17:38AM

Posted by coldindian

Posted by Gladiator

Posted by coldindian

heyyyyy thats awesome thank you so much haha good to have people like you helping a guy out

Ha Ha, I have the most quotes
wilwith1l
8/1/07 12:18:36AM
I quoted you, quoting him, quoting you.
Gladiator
8/1/07 11:03:59PM

Posted by coldindian

Posted by Gladiator

Posted by coldindian

ya anytime man. u can also leave props by clicking "give props" uner peoples avatars
coldindian
8/1/07 11:32:34PM

Posted by Gladiator

Posted by coldindian

Posted by Gladiator

Posted by coldindian

ya anytime man. u can also leave props by clicking "give props" uner peoples avatars

so your saying you want props..so iwill give u props because you helped me