Would you?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Would you?
Twenty20Dollars
7/25/07 3:08:00PM
Go train for 6 weeks for TUF in Las Vegas, get to live in a nice house for 6 weeks. Drop everything and leave everything behind for 6 weeks.

First off, would you?
At what Weight Class?
Which coach would you like to have from that weight class?
Which coach would like to have opposing who? then the coachs later fight.

Yeah
WelterWeight or MiddleWeight
My coach GSP/Rich Franklin
Opposing Coach Karo Parisyan/Evan Tanner
Ultimate_fighter
7/25/07 3:43:31PM
1. For Sure
2. LHW
3. Rampage/Ortiz
4. Liddell.... (Couture if he was LHW..)
k_lup07
7/25/07 3:49:42PM
lightweight/ welterweight
(since bj was taken) sherk&franca/ either desouza, serra, or diaz
whoever

thepunisher
7/25/07 3:54:32PM

Posted by k_lup07

whoever

Did you just watch season 5 or something
Violentcuv
7/25/07 3:59:37PM
I would go for sure.
6 weeks is nothing.
I would like to have Tito as my coach. Opposing coach would be Hollywood.
Tito vs Dan Henderson would be nice
Signal2112
7/25/07 4:16:05PM
I would go, yeah.

185lbs.

I'd like to have Anderson Silva as my coach. Den Henderson could be the opposing coach, so Anderson could whoop him at the end!
LR
7/25/07 4:22:36PM
1. Sure, why not? Get a chance to train with some of the best UFC fighters and learn a lot of new techniques, not to mention great conditioning techniques. Not only will I shed this weight off from sitting around watching MMA events on my television, but I will be more attractive to the ladies, ie. nab me a ring girl.

2. Ya know, weight class is tough. I wouldn't mind being Fedor's bitch one day in the ring, just to say I fought him, I could go heavyweight, or light heavyweight.

3. Well, if there were zero restrictions, Fedor. I'd love to learn Sambo from the best, but if I had to stick within the UFC, Couture comes to mind, overall great balance and I've heard he's a very good coach.

4. Opposing coach... hmmm, I'd have to say Liddell again.
owen1
7/25/07 4:46:15PM
1.Hell yeah!!!
2.I would go as a welterweight
3.Tito./randy./gsp
4.chuck./sylvia./hughes
ocho-cinco
7/25/07 4:58:17PM
oh yeah
welterweight
my coach GSP
opposing coach Hughes
juanez13
7/25/07 5:01:50PM
hell yea
i would go as LHW
coach for me would be wanderlei silva
opposing coach chuck liddell or rampage or tito
BigTomZ
7/25/07 5:11:33PM
Yes I would definitely go.

Heavyweight, and I would have to get my ass in shape for it.

Randy Couture

Tim Sylvia
postman
7/25/07 5:49:19PM
yeah for sure

Lightweight

my coaches : Randy or Dan Henderson

their coaches: Cro Cop / Rampage

Randy vs Cro Cop who dosn't want to see that.
Dan and Rampage we are going to see.
Could you see rampage barking at you passing by him in the hall on your way to work out he would be way cooler to the other team then his own just trying to keep his team focused.

Now before anyone says anything I am aware that none of these fighters are lightweights but I am and they are who I would like to train with.

If I had to pick from that class it would be Franca or BJ as my coach. Sherk on the other side? Thats a hard class to pick the top is kinda 2 or 3 guys then everyone is maybe 2 steps below in the ufc. But if you had sherk on the other side his guys would be over trained and would gas since they wouldn't be on the juice.
wonderpiper
7/25/07 5:51:30PM
totally would... i would go for HW and have Couture and if they could teach cro cop english i would go for him just so he could teach my ass how to kick that hard
k_lup07
7/25/07 5:57:09PM

Posted by thepunisher

Posted by k_lup07

whoever

Did you just watch season 5 or something

no, just didnt want back to back main coach.
Trapt1nw0nder
7/25/07 6:07:27PM
Yes...
LHW....
Rampage..
Chuck...

and yes...i would get the contract
xchickox
7/25/07 8:16:05PM
yes....
LHW.....
Rampage (i think he'd be a good coach and a proper good laugh)
Shogun.....
kofranklin
7/25/07 10:24:09PM
Yeah
Lightweight or Welterweight
My coach Tito Ortiz/Rich Fraklin
Against Forrest Griffin/Rashad Evans
johny_rotten
7/25/07 10:40:55PM
Everyone is so quick to say yes, but are you really thinking about the down side? You could be the next Gabe. I know my personality, and I would deffinitly do something that would get me kicked off, or has half of America laughing at me.

I would still go.

LW

I would want Fedor as my coach because I have always wanted to learn sambo, but if I had to go LW then I would have to go with BJ.

Opposing coach I would want Melendez or Sakurai.
Gladiator
7/26/07 12:17:04AM
...definitly yes

...welterweight

...Georges St. Pierre, always looked up to this guy and think he would be a great coach for me

...BJ Penn as the opposing coach, BJ knows how to create drama and seems like a great coach if given the proper talent to work with. and i just want to see GSP vs. BJ Penn 2 really bad.
jomatty
7/26/07 5:41:04AM
no way. i would not be away from my family that long. if i were younger and motivated however i certainly wold go as it does seem to be the fastest way to break into the sport.

170 or 185 lb which i could not make now, with ken shamrock as coach....

just kidding, i would want rickson gracie (this is all fantasy anyways so what the heck) to be coach and sakuraba or matt hughes maybe to be opposing coach. make that matt hughes cause i dont like him and i like sakuraba.
xchickox
7/26/07 8:16:41AM

Posted by johny_rotten

Everyone is so quick to say yes, but are you really thinking about the down side? You could be the next Gabe. I know my personality, and I would deffinitly do something that would get me kicked off, or has half of America laughing at me.

I would still go.

LW

I would want Fedor as my coach because I have always wanted to learn sambo, but if I had to go LW then I would have to go with BJ.

Opposing coach I would want Melendez or Sakurai.

see i think i'd just be one of the ones up for having a laugh but i know when to control myself so i dont think i'd end up with half of america laughing at me, also i dont drink so i dont have to take that into account, so i'd still say yes
StorminYourman
7/27/07 12:44:02AM
If i was good enough @ that point for sure
Middlewieght ,I walk around @ 195-200
Fedor with a translator even though hes not my wieght class.@ wieght Dan Henderson
Oppsosing coach could be Shannon Ritch(have it all stacked in my favor)Though I think Anderson Silva ,Paolo Filho,or Dennis Kang would stack up well Agianst the next LHW champ.
Violence108
7/28/07 12:13:00AM
Yeah
Middle W
AndersonSilva
Yusine Okami(?)