why only UFC?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » why only UFC?
SteedTheDeed
7/18/07 2:50:27PM
why is it that we only pick UFC fights? why not include WEC, Bodog, EXC, cage rage , etc.....? i am curious.
mmadb
7/18/07 2:54:37PM
There is now a secondary league for that, look for the orange text.
SpiderSilva
7/18/07 8:28:21PM
Chris_Keppel
7/18/07 10:09:26PM
Yeah I'm new to this, so when PRIDE events go down, do we pick winners for those too, or is that secondary league?
LightsOut33093
7/18/07 10:24:43PM
the main league is ufc/pride (even though pride is dieng) and the secondary league is for every other league, same rules......except there is no per-event prizes and there is only a $250 prize for the winner after the season in the secondary league, the secondary leaguedoes not count against ur stats in the main league
SteedTheDeed
7/19/07 2:26:59AM
i feel stupid that i never saw that
ac_gi
7/19/07 3:54:44AM

Posted by SteedTheDeed

i feel stupid that i never saw that

It's new.
joetigers73
7/19/07 9:23:53AM
THERE IS A LOT OF MMA OUT THERE WE SHOULD BE PICKING MORE THEN UFC.
szucconi
7/19/07 1:41:51PM

Posted by joetigers73

Did you read the thread or just post this because of the title? Either way you have annoyed me. I will explain it, again. There is the primary league for UFC and Pride for larger prizes. Because this site is so great, there is a secondary league for all other events. This means Bodog, IFL, EXC, ect. Please look into it.
zephead
7/19/07 4:52:01PM

Posted by szucconi

Posted by joetigers73

Did you read the thread or just post this because of the title? Either way you have annoyed me. I will explain it, again. There is the primary league for UFC and Pride for larger prizes. Because this site is so great, there is a secondary league for all other events. This means Bodog, IFL, EXC, ect. Please look into it.

I was gonna say maybe he's doing it to boast his post count, but he only has 2 posts. So maybe because he only read the thread title?