Went 6 and 1

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Went 6 and 1
Biggee
7/9/07 1:15:46PM
I forgot to pick on the lydle fight or else i would of been 7 -1 but that's alright. That was my first one to pick on, so definately happy about going 6-1. Now i know, i picked herring, i picked herring and wagered alot on him because i figured hey, everyone else is going for noguera (spell?) so i said why not. It was a good event though.

Man, i really think that if Tito would not have been holding that fence, then rashad would of taking him down and maybe won the fight because of that second round. Instead of being 9-9 it woudl of been 10-9 and rashad would of took it. Too back up what im talking about here, Rashad was pulling on tito for about 10 seconds when they were up against the fence when the ref finally pulled him off and when tito let go he went about two feet frontwards, just regained it, so if he wouldnt of help then he would of gotten slammed and GNP'ed. Oh well, ready to see the rematch, definately will go rashad.
Destroyer88
7/9/07 1:38:46PM
I would of been 9-0 this event if Tito-Rashad didnt go to a draw.

I was this close to putting money down on Herring though. I was like, hey, this is the year of the upsets. I talked myself out of it but man I was sh!tting my pants when Herring almost finished Nog. I was like...DAMN!!!!
Biggee
7/9/07 1:44:40PM

Posted by Destroyer88

I would of been 9-0 this event if Tito-Rashad didnt go to a draw.

I was this close to putting money down on Herring though. I was like, hey, this is the year of the upsets. I talked myself out of it but man I was sh!tting my pants when Herring almost finished Nog. I was like...DAMN!!!!

Lol, yea, i was sitting there with my brothers and friends, and all of them were like dude, u are stupid, why would u put it on herring, and i told them just what you said, this is the year of the upsets. then they were like, but still this is Herring and Noguera, and i said, dude, Serra and GSP, let's be serious, so they kind of shut up, and the first round i was down about the fight, and then bam that kick, and i stood up talkiing so much trash, but even though i hate herring, he let me down danget.
mma_fan_matt
7/9/07 6:17:18PM
For some reason I actually thought Franca was going to win.
Destroyer88
7/9/07 7:17:33PM
he was close to winning a few times. Franca did way better then Ken Flo did, even though they both got dominated. Franca made Sherk eat like 3-4 knees, one that almost finished the fight, and then had him in deep trouble with a few guillotines. it wasnt a bad fight to put your money on, but Sherk is just too strong for all these small LWs.
TOMMYAYO05
7/10/07 3:05:43AM
I went 8-0 this card was so easy!!!!but the next one should be a tough one
Violentcuv
7/10/07 6:54:11AM
Yea Franca hung in there. Some of those knees hit pretty hard. Sherk has a head of stone.
nellyhiphophead
7/10/07 12:53:23PM
i've gone perfect on the last 3 cards. and yeah i was scared in the second round when franka landed that knee not jsut for the points but i had 700 on sean too but now i'm kicking my self in the ass casue i had 900 on him then i moved some of it around on other ppl jsut incase he lost didn't want to be out of it after two events.