one of the few

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » one of the few
UFCgrrlee
6/24/07 9:44:31AM
hello fellow MMA fans!

i have been watching ultimate fighting for several years now. i watched it in the old days...but i didn't love it then i like do now! i got hooked on the first season of the Ultimate Fighter and haven't missed a season yet. i also watch every PPV that i can!

i am a 28 year wife, mother & student from southwest Louisiana. my husband did NOT get me watching UFC...I got HIM watching UFC!!

i absolutely love this sport. my favorite 5 fighters are:

Tito "the Huntington Beach Bad Boy" Ortiz
Rich "Ace" Franklin
Mike "Quick" Swick
Josh Koscheck
and my new favorite Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

glad to be here, and i hope to win some fantasy cash! :)

-UFCgrrlee
LightsOut33093
6/24/07 9:55:08AM
welcome 2 the playground
Ydoc
6/24/07 11:22:56AM
Welcome aboard... even though you are a Tito fan.

UFCgrrlee
6/24/07 11:27:53AM
*lol* come on...not a Tito fan? most of my friends aren't either. i love his ground and pound!!! his smack talkin' doesn't bother me like it does a lot of other fans.
babalu2720
6/24/07 12:02:34PM
Well i have to agree with you....WAR KOSCHECK!!!!!!!
chuckw94
6/24/07 12:29:08PM
welcome! and there should be more girls like you who are ufc fans. yeah not a big tito fan but your right about rampage. laterz
UFCgrrlee
6/24/07 12:36:41PM
we are going watch the TUF5 finale with a female friend of mine today! she is really into UFC too :) and i managed to get my sister-in-law hooked as well! but, sadly, we are the only three.
sispaz
6/24/07 6:52:37PM

Posted by chuckw94

welcome! and there should be more girls like you who are ufc fans. yeah not a big tito fan but your right about rampage. laterz

I'm here!

My husband did get me into mma.

I have a feeling the Tito Ortiz <3 is a girl thing, because he is one of my favotite fighters too.

I also root for George St Pierre and Rampage Jackson. I was really really sad when Matt Serra won over George. George is awesome and its hard to swallow Matt Serra beating him :(