Help!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Help!
chuckw94
6/23/07 11:44:50AM
I don't wanna sound stupid but i'm new to this and on the betting do you have to bet all of your money? and does your money go back to 1000 at the next fight card? and do you have to bet on every fight on the card? and i hope someone answers me before the bets are locked down. laterz
MisFiT
6/23/07 11:56:27AM

Posted by chuckw94

I don't wanna sound stupid but i'm new to this and on the betting do you have to bet all of your money? and does your money go back to 1000 at the next fight card? and do you have to bet on every fight on the card? and i hope someone answers me before the bets are locked down. laterz

No, you can put as much down as you want, and depending on the outcome of events, you will have an x amount of money. You can place picks on any fight on the card, so if you arent familiar with the fighters in the bout then you dont need to pick either, pick the ones you want, wager what you want, you're free to put as much down as you wish.
chuckw94
6/23/07 12:06:45PM
thanks alot for the info. i thought it was like that but wasn't sure. well good luck on your picks and once again thanks.