Is it just me..

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Is it just me..
FastKnockout
10/15/12 11:14:23PM
Or does Swick look about the same size as Valesquez in this pic? Happy to see him gaining his muscle back!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
infestructure
10/15/12 11:47:53PM
Nice! Ripped Swick I don't think his legs are nearly as big, and his bicep is clenched while Cain's isn't. WAR SWICK! I've been watching TUF1, and Swick is an honorable guy, my friend trained with him in Thailand and said he was sweet as
FastKnockout
10/16/12 12:21:32AM

Posted by infestructure

Nice! Ripped Swick I don't think his legs are nearly as big, and his bicep is clenched while Cain's isn't. WAR SWICK! I've been watching TUF1, and Swick is an honorable guy, my friend trained with him in Thailand and said he was sweet as

True but it's funny comparing him to Valesquez now. Makes me realize how much that misdiagnosis really took out of him. He's one of the most friendly guys in the buisness so it's great seeing him back.
ghandikush
10/16/12 12:56:45PM
Swick should be a middleweight for sure. I have no idea how his anorexic ass makes 170 but it impresses me till he starts fighting like Vera..... Both are very dried up to make weight.
scoozna
10/16/12 1:09:30PM
ehhh...not quite as big, but definitely looking bigger and better. I too really like the guy and hope he does well on Dec 8th...holy hell that card is stacked!