I'm Back

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » I'm Back
K4RP3NT3R
6/14/12 12:40:48PM
Hello Everyone,

I have been absent a few years, but I have been eager to return. I was sad to see my old account had been terminated, but was not sad to see that poor record put behind me. camp Not much has changed since I last visited, but I do see the site has received a face lift. Looks good. I will be looking for a new fight and don't worry about that record I mentioned, much has improved since I last visited. Game On!
kopower
6/14/12 12:56:40PM
Welcome back. Good to see a fellow Minnesotan on the site
K4RP3NT3R
6/14/12 1:48:29PM
Good to be back. Thanks.
bojangalz
6/14/12 1:54:18PM

Posted by kopower

Welcome back. Good to see a fellow Minnesotan on the site

This.
sparky
6/14/12 2:08:33PM
Welcome back to the best MMA site on the net today
pmoney
6/14/12 2:11:14PM
Welcome back! Definitely sucks your old account is gone, but either way it's good to see an old school member return to glory.

It looks like the PG is picking up some momentum and getting more old members returning, and new members joining. Let's hope this trend continues!
MALICE
6/29/12 11:16:34PM
Turns out my old account was not deleted. I'm back, again, with my old account. Now, time to fix this abysmal record of mine.
prophecy033
6/30/12 10:47:37AM

Posted by MALICE

Turns out my old account was not deleted. I'm back, again, with my old account. Now, time to fix this abysmal record of mine.

any way they will throw all you states from your other account on this one? Probably not but its worth asking
Bubbles
6/30/12 11:19:50AM

Posted by MALICE

you started off so well too. You were better off sticking with your new account
prophecy033
6/30/12 6:58:46PM

Posted by MALICE

Looking at your record, im not sure why you think your record is that bad?
polymer
7/14/12 2:24:34PM
Wellcome back everyone....Have a nice time.:D