I was right!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » I was right!
FastKnockout
2/26/12 12:45:42PM
At least about my feeling on Bader winning. What a card!
Twenty20Dollars
2/26/12 5:47:00PM
I changed to him after page missed weight and heard of his injury
FastKnockout
2/26/12 7:34:23PM
I thought about it but wasn't brave enough to take the chance.
theman209
2/27/12 10:03:31AM
I had Bader even before page missed weight. For me, it was when page uttered the words "I couldn't care less about beating Ryan Bader"...that really said a lot. Thought the fight would actually be closer tho. Page seemed really gassed just after the fight ended..
papercut
2/27/12 12:46:35PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I changed to him after page missed weight and heard of his injury

I did too. and on another message board I was having a conversation with a member saying how after page came in overweight that I figured he would gas in the second and bader would get either a 3rd round tko or a UD.
FastKnockout
2/27/12 1:53:35PM

Posted by theman209

I had Bader even before page missed weight. For me, it was when page uttered the words "I couldn't care less about beating Ryan Bader"...that really said a lot. Thought the fight would actually be closer tho. Page seemed really gassed just after the fight ended..

He didn't have his heart in it after the injury and weight issue. How many punches did he actually throw? Thirty or less is my guess.
theman209
2/28/12 4:40:04AM
Exactly 16, according to the UFC website, which is the least out of any fighter from any fight that went more than a round...So much for "putting on the best show the world has ever seen"..