*THIS IS FOR EVERYONE*

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » *THIS IS FOR EVERYONE*
prophecy033
7/21/11 3:11:26PM
I just wanted to thank everyone on the playground for making this the best fantasy league on the planet. All your dedication isn't lost on me. We all may state our opinions and may not always agree but I respect all your opinions and I hope you respect mine. This sport is the best and we all prove that with every post. Love is Love WAR MMA PLAYGROUND
Theoutlaw08
7/21/11 3:14:26PM

Posted by prophecy033

I just wanted to thank everyone on the playground for making this the best fantasy league on the planet. All your dedication isn't lost on me. We all may state our opinions and may not always agree but I respect all your opinions and I hope you respect mine. This sport is the best and we all prove that with every post. Love is Love WAR MMA PLAYGROUND

Nicely said.
prophecy033
7/21/11 3:20:29PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by prophecy033

Nicely said.

thanx outlaw, all of us make this league the best
Patchedup15
7/21/11 3:36:11PM
True.. its always good to see a lot of people talking about mma.. more importantly its refreshing to see a lot of people not taking for granted what these athletes are doing. They may be putting on a show but we owe them as much as they owe us.
FastKnockout
7/21/11 3:39:17PM
I just wish more people knew about The Playground. I love the guys here though, and I look forward to checking in each day to see what's new. Even on the down weeks between events I enjoy coming here.
emfleek
7/21/11 3:47:13PM

Posted by FastKnockout

I just wish more people knew about The Playground. I love the guys here though, and I look forward to checking in each day to see what's new. Even on the down weeks between events I enjoy coming here.

Help us out as much as possible. Spread the word. RT our tweets on Twitter. Share the link the group page on Facebook. Preach the gospel, brotha!
Chael_Sonnen
7/21/11 4:21:04PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by FastKnockout

Help us out as much as possible. Spread the word. RT our tweets on Twitter. Share the link the group page on Facebook. Preach the gospel, brotha!

prophecy033
7/21/11 4:29:00PM

Posted by FastKnockout

thanx to the power of technology, I get to be on the pg all day with my HTC smartphone. I don't even own a computer
jjeans
7/21/11 4:47:12PM

Posted by prophecy033

The Playground is the best page on the internet in my opinion. I love all the conversations and arguements. No matter how crazy some people are! I love it all at the end of the day

And I thank everyone for coming on! I would be posting so much more if they updated it for the iPhone!
Budgellism
7/21/11 5:03:29PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Couldn't have said it better myself. The Playground is like my virtual home, lol. It's nice to know a lot of other people care just as much about mma as I do. I don't know anyone like that in the real world. Good stuff guys. Keep the posts coming.
prophecy033
7/21/11 5:03:46PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by prophecy033

The Playground is the best page on the internet in my opinion. I love all the conversations and arguements. No matter how crazy some people are! I love it all at the end of the day

And I thank everyone for coming on! I would be posting so much more if they updated it for the iPhone!

you can't bookmark it and save to desktop on the iPhone?
Theoutlaw08
7/21/11 5:20:33PM
facebook is for others as the playground is for me.
kopower
7/21/11 7:32:17PM

This website, by far, is the one I frequent most often. I may not make posts everyday, but I am logging on every few hours it seems like.
prophecy033
7/21/11 7:45:33PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

you hit the nail on the head
KungFuMaster
7/21/11 8:01:45PM
Agreed - but you might want to watch out for the many prophets we have on this site.

I will prop you for this thread but you will have to do better to receive another prop from me.

To be prop-ed by me, you will have to have eloquence and thought provoking posts even if you disagree with me.

prophecy033
7/21/11 8:48:00PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Agreed - but you might want to watch out for the many prophets we have on this site.

I will prop you for this thread but you will have to do better to receive another prop from me.

To be prop-ed by me, you will have to have eloquence and thought provoking posts even if you disagree with me.

who are you agreeing with?
KungFuMaster
7/21/11 11:14:26PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by KungFuMaster

With you of course.

Anyway, I am a bizarre poster. In an ideal day of posting, I will have insulted you, praised you, and prop-ed you as well while leaving you speechless as to what has just happened. You will want to insult me but you will think twice because I have prop-ed you. You may want to prop-ed me but you will think twice because I have insulted you.

If look at my prop counts, you will notice it is rather low. Many posters will have difficult times deciding whether to prop me or to insult me.

When you read me, you will be sporadically taken from one topic to another. Your mind will draw blanks and you will be scratching your head as to whether to continue reading or not. A hope that a point will be made soon - keeps you reading on.

Finally, when you have finished reading the post, you are amazed at yourself for keeping focus despite the lack of a point being made. It is at this point, you are debating whether to tell me to F off or to simply close the browsing window and revamp your mind by a spiritual means such as a joint.

You have chosen to partake in spiritual means as you puff away and away - all the while, you are thinking of how to reply to me.

Please take your time.
prophecy033
7/21/11 11:48:44PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by KungFuMaster

With you of course.

Anyway, I am a bizarre poster. In an ideal day of posting, I will have insulted you, praised you, and prop-ed you as well while leaving you speechless as to what has just happened. You will want to insult me but you will think twice because I have prop-ed you. You may want to prop-ed me but you will think twice because I have insulted you.

If look at my prop counts, you will notice it is rather low. Many posters will have difficult times deciding whether to prop me or to insult me.

When you read me, you will be sporadically taken from one topic to another. Your mind will draw blanks and you will be scratching your head as to whether to continue reading or not. A hope that a point will be made soon - keeps you reading on.

Finally, when you have finished reading the post, you are amazed at yourself for keeping focus despite the lack of a point being made. It is at this point, you are debating whether to tell me to F off or to simply close the browsing window and revamp your mind by a spiritual means such as a joint.

You have chosen to partake in spiritual means as you puff away and away - all the while, you are thinking of how to reply to me.

Please take your time.

your a bizarre one ain't ya. On a lighter note, I just think you like to stir the pot a bit, I don't see any problem in that. I also don't see any problem in asking for a little more in order to give your props either. So when I see you've givin me props, I musta said something worth a damn. Good day sir
KungFuMaster
7/22/11 1:37:50AM

Posted by prophecy033

Please take your time.

your a bizarre one ain't ya. On a lighter note, I just think you like to stir the pot a bit, I don't see any problem in that. I also don't see any problem in asking for a little more in order to give your props either. So when I see you've givin me props, I musta said something worth a damn. Good day sir

You have good day too, Prophecy.
Drudinh
7/22/11 4:07:01AM

Posted by prophecy033

I'm with you brother. this is the place to be
pmoney
7/27/11 11:45:44PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Same here, absolutely. Everyone I know in real life is on my facebook. (I am ashamed I have one, please don't pile it on lol) My family, friends, everyone. I might check my facebook once a week. Maybe. The Playground, I am on ALL.....EFFING.... DAY.

When I am at work, I post news and videos. I might start some threads, and obviously reply to some threads. I'll check my camp frequently. When I am at home, even after being on for 8 hours at work, I still check the site a few more times.

When I have a day off, I check the playground on my blackberry rather frequently. The longest period of time I go between checking out the playground is when I am asleep. And even then, one of the first things I do when I am regaining consciousness is pick up my phone, and go to the MMA Playground home page. Usually it's just a matter of hitting the refresh button.

Great thread, Prophecy. It's funny I found this while searching for one of Rabi's side games, because we were just having a conversation about this as recently as today! The Playground is by far the best on-line community on the internet. The Fantasy MMA portion is unrivaled, as are the forums. The rules are set in place in such a way that they may seem strict at first glance, but most of the time you are forced to post something intelligent instead of some form of baseless slander like all other MMA forums.

Props to all Admins and Moderators, site owners, and all the people who play the game and post on the forums that make this the best site around.

- P$
prophecy033
7/28/11 11:29:20AM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Same here, absolutely. Everyone I know in real life is on my facebook. (I am ashamed I have one, please don't pile it on lol) My family, friends, everyone. I might check my facebook once a week. Maybe. The Playground, I am on ALL.....EFFING.... DAY.

When I am at work, I post news and videos. I might start some threads, and obviously reply to some threads. I'll check my camp frequently. When I am at home, even after being on for 8 hours at work, I still check the site a few more times.

When I have a day off, I check the playground on my blackberry rather frequently. The longest period of time I go between checking out the playground is when I am asleep. And even then, one of the first things I do when I am regaining consciousness is pick up my phone, and go to the MMA Playground home page. Usually it's just a matter of hitting the refresh button.

Great thread, Prophecy. It's funny I found this while searching for one of Rabi's side games, because we were just having a conversation about this as recently as today! The Playground is by far the best on-line community on the internet. The Fantasy MMA portion is unrivaled, as are the forums. The rules are set in place in such a way that they may seem strict at first glance, but most of the time you are forced to post something intelligent instead of some form of baseless slander like all other MMA forums.

Props to all Admins and Moderators, site owners, and all the people who play the game and post on the forums that make this the best site around.

- P$

Thanks pmoney, I know what you mean. I'm on here so much I decided to pay rent in the form of premium membership