Well, here i am!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Well, here i am!
snakes80
2/24/11 9:45:45PM
The pages said to introduce myself, So i am doing just that.

I am Snakes, and I am a rabid MMA fan. I love the sport, and I love talking about the sport, whether it be seriously or humorously. I love debating fighters and matchups (respectfully, of course). I got on this thing because the UFC Fantasy game seems to be discontinued for the time being, and this seems way more intriguing.

I also am co-host of a fan-oriented mma podcast. My co-host and I are strictly fans, talking about the sport passionately, and encourage others to chime in, as we love to hear all fans' opinions. Everyone should have a voice, not just the journalists. I am not so respectful on the podcast, but that is because no one can talk back to me at that time. :)

I look forward to actively participating in this community, as i have found it hard on other forums to get accepted. Lot of elitism out there, or just forums and threads with nothing but name calling and tolls. So I hope this is where i can finally call internet-home.

I guess i will catch you folks later! Enjoy the fights!

Snakes
papercut
2/24/11 9:53:11PM
welcome. it should be pretty easy to make this your internet home for mma. no trolls or elitists here.
FastKnockout
2/24/11 10:00:44PM
Illegal sack shot as your default picture. I like you already!
grappler0000
2/24/11 10:28:30PM
Welcome to the PG!
BlueSkiesBurn
2/25/11 5:10:44AM

Posted by papercut

welcome. it should be pretty easy to make this your internet home for mma. no trolls or elitists here.

The guy above you, Jason, he doesn't know anything at all. Don't listen to him.

Anyhow, welcome to the PG. We've gotten smaller, but are now getting larger. I've seen your posts and I can tell you that you'll be off and rockin' in no time.