HELP!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » HELP!!!
cloud301336
2/20/10 5:22:47PM
so i started working out again, its not like i quit or anything, i just wasn't putting much effort into it when i would work out. but now I'm going 100% all out again but theirs one problem for some reason after each work out i keep throwing up, idk if its the foods i eat before i work out or if its just my body getting use to the work outs again. any help would be much appreciated, THX!!!
decken
2/20/10 6:29:57PM
Dont eat before you work out. but really you should most likely not eat anything two hours before you work out really hard and stay away from dairy especially. Also get your cardio up and that should help too.
cloud301336
2/20/10 6:46:37PM

Posted by decken

Dont eat before you work out. but really you should most likely not eat anything two hours before you work out really hard and stay away from dairy especially. Also get your cardio up and that should help too.

lol yeah i guess chicken, bacon, ranch pizza isn't that good before you work out. and its the cardio portion of my work out that gets me, its weird cause when i was working out hard before i never had this problem. also what is some food you recommend to eat before your work out?
BeeR
2/20/10 7:27:48PM
eat after you work out.
kopower
2/21/10 2:09:09AM
I have this problem also. It even happens if I don't eat a few hours before the workout. I get real nauseous if I push myself. I just take a 5 minute break when I get nauseous and start lifting again. I had this problem in my college weight lifting class but after I threw up a few times, it didn't happen again.
decken
2/24/10 12:33:26AM
As far as stuff you can eat if you are going to eat before working out: Eat really light and have things like a banana or a orange and some water but not to much water. Another thing would be a like pre-workout supplements or a power bar with some water. But really once you get your cardio up and you are not eating pizza with a gallon of milk 10 minutes before you work out the problem should go away.