about me

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » about me
Aiden08
12/15/09 10:46:32PM
Sometimes I reflect on memories and think about who i used to be, and relize i've grown into what i always hated. The truth was that I was a bad person... I've made many "BIG" mistakes and "BAD" choices in my life, and trust me... the consequences are as bad as your parents and the D.A.R.E officer said they would be. My life has been a whirlwind of ups and downs. But it's not over for me. I will bring myself back and be better then ever. God gave me a second chance and i'm gonna ******* take it! The truth is that I don't have any regrets. Everyone has to live their life their own way and learn from their own mistakes. Some might say that i've lost the trust and respect of many of my friends and family. Friends ment everything to me. People always say "friends will be there for you no matter what." Well that might be true but everyone has their limits, don't ever think diffrent. I relized in life that everyone is for themselves. nobody cares more about anyone else then their own intrest. But I like to believe that your true friends and family LOVE you for your decisions whether they be right or wrong. A true friend will stick by the people they love no matter what, because that's what being in love and/or being a friend is all about. That one person is out there somewhere walking this earth who doesn't judge anyone and loves everyone for the unique person they really are... And maybe one day I can be that person...

break me into pieces scrape me back together glue me up with bullshit i will not malfunction...
scoozna
12/16/09 8:59:23AM
I'm sure your post will be one of the more interesting things I read today, this week or even this month.

I hope you have indeed put yourself back on a path that you can be proud of. I would, however, encourage you to "regret" those things that put you on the wrong path. Make a clear distinction in your mind of those things that you don't want to be doing anymore, know that they were "bad", and work on not having any part of them anymore.

emfleek
12/16/09 9:02:31AM

Posted by scoozna

I'm sure your post will be one of the more interesting things I read today, this week or even this month.

I hope you have indeed put yourself back on a path that you can be proud of. I would, however, encourage you to "regret" those things that put you on the wrong path. Make a clear distinction in your mind of those things that you don't want to be doing anymore, know that they were "bad", and work on not having any part of them anymore.

I second this.

Good luck, man!
higdon10
12/16/09 10:40:19AM
Best of luck in the future bro.
submissionartist1
12/16/09 11:39:03AM
a moment of clearity