'UFC 360' ad declares 'The Ultimate Fighter 17' debuts Tuesday, Jan. 22

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » 'UFC 360' ad declares 'The Ultimate Fighter 17' debuts Tuesday, Jan. 22
Budgellism
12/3/12 8:25:54PM
"The Ultimate Fighter" is apparently moving to Tuesday.

An advertisement in the new issue of "UFC 360," formerly known as "UFC Magazine," declares the upcoming 17th season of "The Ultimate Fighter" debuts on Tuesday, Jan. 22, at 9 p.m. ET.

UFC and FX officials have yet to make an official announcement, and representatives from both companies weren't immediately available for comment when contacted by MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). However, additional sources close to the promotion confirmed current plans do call for the series to move to Tuesday night.

LINK
Budgellism
12/3/12 8:30:07PM
Does anyone else hate the new design of mmajunkie? Every title in capitals is completely unnecessary.
FastKnockout
12/3/12 8:39:19PM

Posted by Budgellism

Does anyone else hate the new design of mmajunkie? Every title in capitals is completely unnecessary.

YES. If it's not broken dont fix it so I have no idea what they were thinking.
jae_1833
12/3/12 9:09:52PM
Does anyone hate the lack of a new design for TUF!?
shaneTpain
12/3/12 9:25:25PM
Tuesday is a 9000% better then Friday! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Perfect time slot for a reality TV junkie.. the day after Amazing Race & the day before Survivor haha

can't wait for the new season! There's no way it could be as bad as carwin vs country
DrivenDavies15
12/3/12 9:38:21PM
Have to agree with the MMA Junkie capitals thing, I hate it. But I think the website layout is pretty decent.

As far as this new goes, It's awesome, Tuesday is a perfect day for it. Dana tweeted earlier he was watching a fight with Mike Tyson and that this season is awesome so I hope it lives up to the hype.
BuffaloDave
12/3/12 9:44:59PM

Posted by Budgellism

I realized if you report a story from them, just highlight the story, before clicking the article, it's still normal then, once you click the story, it will then be in all caps.

I also don't like the new design, it seems they all look alike now, between them, mmafighting, and elbow.
Twenty20Dollars
12/3/12 10:24:04PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Budgellism

YES. If it's not broken dont fix it so I have no idea what they were thinking.

They're trying out facebook's model. If it ain't broke, break it.
Shawn91111
12/3/12 11:34:07PM
george112
12/3/12 11:36:04PM

Posted by Shawn91111

This
Budgellism
12/3/12 11:52:26PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Thanks for being helpful as always Shawn.

I'll use what Dave said next time I post an mmajunkie article.
airkerma
12/4/12 10:41:44AM

Posted by Budgellism

Thanks for being helpful as always Shawn.

I'll use what Dave said next time I post an mmajunkie article.

Seriously though, having to read a headline in all caps make me want to freak out and kill everybody. It's just one notch below having one tiny loose string on my tie...simply enraging with no way to just deal with it!!!!!!!!
tallica62
12/4/12 12:55:25PM
They need to take TUF off the air for a few years...it's gotten quite old. While still decent, I haven't watched since like 3 or 4 years..it lost its "pizazz" in my opinion
BuffaloDave
12/4/12 3:04:22PM
So ratings will probably go up a little with Bones/Sonnen as coaches, put where do they go from there??

Unless they change the format some, the ratings will just fall after the season.

To me it looks like just a quick fix.

BuffaloDave
12/4/12 3:09:35PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Yes, Shawn because all of a sudden we're posting in titles, Pat Barry style, on purpose. Try reading the thread, before going back to your dickish ways. I stated earlier in the thread, it's Junkie doing it, after you open the article, the title is in caps.
Shawn91111
12/5/12 5:30:58PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Shawn91111

Yes, Shawn because all of a sudden we're posting in titles, Pat Barry style, on purpose. Try reading the thread, before going back to your dickish ways. I stated earlier in the thread, it's Junkie doing it, after you open the article, the title is in caps.

Is there no way to edit what you post from Junkie. Im not reading everyones posts either. In what way was it dickish?