I Need Help

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » I Need Help
blinkyJCA
5/25/09 10:09:36PM
Hey, i jusst made an account and i really don't know what you do here, so could some people help me out
zephead
5/26/09 8:39:45PM
Well my friend Sweet Jay took me to that video arcade in town, right, and they don't speak English there, so Jay got into a fight and he's all, "Hey quit hasslin' me cuz' I don't speak French" or whatever! And then the guy said something in Paris talk, and I'm like, "Just back off!" And they're all, "Get out!" And we're like, "Make me!" It was cool.
Pookie
5/29/09 8:07:02PM

Posted by zephead

Well my friend Sweet Jay took me to that video arcade in town, right, and they don't speak English there, so Jay got into a fight and he's all, "Hey quit hasslin' me cuz' I don't speak French" or whatever! And then the guy said something in Paris talk, and I'm like, "Just back off!" And they're all, "Get out!" And we're like, "Make me!" It was cool.

D0wnUnd6e6r
5/30/09 11:33:52AM

Posted by zephead

Paris talk
Pookie
12/30/11 9:02:26PM
bummmmmmmmp
emfleek
12/30/11 9:03:25PM

Posted by Pookie

bummmmmmmmp

I thought you said DTM was the author!

You're banned.
Pookie
12/31/11 1:50:19AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Pookie

bummmmmmmmp

I thought you said DTM was the author!

You're banned.

Sometimes, i don't know the difference between awesome and amazing.