AM I THE ONLY ONE!!!???!!?!?!?!?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » AM I THE ONLY ONE!!!???!!?!?!?!?
POLL: Like Junie?
yes 20% (14)
no 15% (11)
HELL YA 7% (5)
HELL NO 34% (24)
dont give a expletive 24% (17)
UFCmma666
3/31/09 11:44:15PM
despite his dramatic improval I still do not like junie browning and his antics did everyone jus forget hes kind of a asshole
sclasclemski
4/1/09 3:07:33AM
True...but he's admitted to being foolish and acting up in front of the camera...Xtreme Couture see's enough in him to give him a chance...I wish him the best and hope he has much success
Aaronno9
4/1/09 4:06:39AM
I still have a strong dislike for the guy. I think what annoyed me the most was how he was just given chance after chance. So really I should hate Dana for having no standards, but I just cant help hating Junie. I hope Cole doesnt even need to use his jits tonight and just smashes Junie up.
DCRage
4/1/09 6:45:58AM
Closed until I can clean this thread up and hand out some bans, then I'll re-open it.

Edit: Re-opening. No more fighter bashing though.
prozacnation1978
4/1/09 9:22:12AM
i kind of enjoyed watching the last tuf because of junie and his antics
emfleek
4/1/09 9:31:09AM
I'm not a Junie fan but I'm rooting for the guy. Everyone deserves a chance to better themselves. It may take a while but I honestly hope he succeeds.
theguido
4/1/09 9:36:19AM
Totally Lebenish everyone wanted Chris to get beat but he uped his game showed he wasn't just a drunken bonehead and I feel Junie will do the same and with the turn around will come respect
Franklinfan47
4/1/09 9:47:59AM
I personally dont have respect for fighters who rely on antics to make a name for themselves. Hope Miller schools him.
paddy260
4/1/09 12:15:43PM
k first let me just say junie is a genius. how many of the contestants r getting this much attention besides bader..... and his antics in the house will only pay off if he keeps winning the second he losses people r gunna jump all over junie so all the power to ya buddy
KaibaThedon
4/1/09 12:30:50PM
I always laughed at him during TUF8.

When I watched with my alcoholic friends and Junie started drinking I was always like "hey thats you! thats you" and we would all laugh.

His striking looked good against Kaplan, but we'll see if he's actually the real deal.
mkiv9secsupra
4/1/09 2:54:26PM
First impression are everything... From now on he will always be an ass, in my book.
CwB
4/1/09 7:07:06PM

Posted by theguido

Totally Lebenish everyone wanted Chris to get beat but he uped his game showed he wasn't just a drunken bonehead and I feel Junie will do the same and with the turn around will come respect

This is exactly how i feel (weird, you need to get the hell out of my head)
slapshot
4/1/09 8:57:38PM
I try not to judge fighters by there personality, sometimes thats hard. I think even with the loss he still looks to be improving as a fighter.
pv3Hpv3p
4/2/09 10:58:16AM
To be honest, Junie didn't really show me much in this fight... Miller rocked him in the beggining, a little back and forth, and then tapped him...

Sweet little win for Cole really... The way I look at it, is Junie, as well as some other fighters that lost last night like Condit, are young and going to continue to grow in the sport... So a loss probably helps more than it hurts in the long run...
Aether
4/2/09 12:08:22PM

Posted by Aaronno9

I still have a strong dislike for the guy. I think what annoyed me the most was how he was just given chance after chance. So really I should hate Dana for having no standards, but I just cant help hating Junie. I hope Cole doesnt even need to use his jits tonight and just smashes Junie up.

I initially felt the same, but after I realized that Dana was ultimately just keeping Junie around so that he could get his ass beat and learn a lesson I realized that it was probably a really good idea. He got a much needed lesson instead of being offered an excuse for why he didn't win the show but could have. This way he has to go home knowing that he just plain old lost. I approved of Dana's decision after I realized what he was really trying to do.
UFCmma666
4/2/09 8:16:09PM
sorry about the fighter bashing but cole miller took care of my dislike for junie last night with that beatdown

WHOS OVERRATED NOW HAHAHAHA
team_demon_fighter
4/5/09 12:27:57PM
i like junie, he is a good showman....
bls1919
4/5/09 8:23:57PM
i still dont see all the potential that Dana, and thompkins see in this kid. Def got handled on wednesday night and will only be back to get his head beat in a bit more.
DILLS94
4/6/09 5:25:01AM
Junie was entertaining when he was on TUF but at the end of the day hes loser. throwing glasses at people in the house is just stupid hes an idiot It was good to see him lose.
AussiePride
4/7/09 5:16:15AM
Yea but as one of the boys said hes admitted to his bad behaviour and hes with EC now. Just like what happened with chris leben on the first season. He was a fool in the house then joined team quest and turned his life around. I like Junie, hes an exciting guy and deserves a second chance
haggiswashere
4/10/09 9:35:20PM

Posted by sclasclemski
.Xtreme Couture see's enough in him to give him a chance.

Or enough of his wallet......
State_Champ
4/10/09 10:34:41PM
I don't like Junie Browning's style very much. But I do respect him somewhat for chasing his dream (as cheesy as that sounds) because he is fighting in the biggest and, arguably, best MMA promotion around, meanwhile I'm sitting here typing about him.
outshined
4/12/09 12:06:33PM
I can't stand Junie and it seems like his brother is quite the douchebag too.