Hi y'all

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Hi y'all
littleflirty425
3/19/09 10:17:14AM
So, I'm new to this whole MMA world. My son (who is 8) came home about a month ago and decided he wanted to do MMA.. Uh.. OK.. why not.. so I found a local gym, which I really like.. he has a great time and loves it.. I'm a single mom, so I didnt know much about it but seem to be getting comfortable more and more with the whole thing.. I even started this week taking classes myself.. so.. any tips or advice.. bring it on..

So.. Hi everyone.. looking forward to becoming part of the MMA world.. I think... LOL.. xoxo
chuckw94
3/19/09 10:21:48AM
welcome to the playground
emfleek
3/19/09 10:24:38AM
If this isn't a clone account, look for it to blow up soon like they* usually do.

Welcome to the Playground.

* They = threads started by females
littleflirty425
3/19/09 1:01:06PM
LOL.. I'm real.. promise... here is a pic of me and my son and my friends daughter Hailey.. I just wanna learn as much as I can for his sake.. xoxo
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
DCRage
3/19/09 1:08:34PM

Posted by emfleek

If this isn't a clone account, look for it to blow up soon like they* usually do.

Welcome to the Playground.

* They = threads started by females

Now now, let's not be so quick to try and scare off the fairer side.
littleflirty425
3/19/09 1:51:24PM
Thanks, DCRage.. I dont scare easily.. I figured I'd probaby be messed with.. I'm prepared for it.. I do appreciate the support.. xoxo
Deathbringer
3/19/09 11:56:56PM
Welcome aboard
LakieMan
3/28/09 5:30:02PM

Posted by Deathbringer

Welcome aboard

Ditto, and check out our MMA Training Forum.
Pookie
3/30/09 6:00:30AM
8's a good age to start learning. If he sticks with it he should really have his fundamentals down tight by the time most little boys start getting into fights.