Help me out!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Help me out!!!
hathcock32
3/24/07 5:04:02AM
I just moved to the San Diego area, and i was looking for a place to train? Do gyms normally cost a lot of money to get started? Or do u guys no people at the gyms and you just show up for free??? Help me out
hippysmacker
3/24/07 12:59:58PM
City Boxing, the place where Vera trains is there.
Jeffanori-Gomi
3/24/07 3:35:38PM

Posted by hippysmacker

City Boxing, the place where Vera trains is there.

I've heard mixed things about that place. Great for intermediate/experts but beginners get the short end of the stick with instruction/training.

I think its more of a fighters gym from what I've talked to people about it meaning they have an established clientele and getting started up may be a little tougher than say a smaller school with less students.
hathcock32
3/24/07 7:51:09PM
Yea ive been down there i checked it out cause i knew it was were Vera trained. Its a good drive down there. I know theres a couple of gyms around here. I know Eddie Sanchez trains somewhere around here, not that hes great or anything but, he had the balls to fight Cro Cop so, i wouldent mind checking his gym out. Gomi do u train for free?? or u pay like a membership fee like a fitness center?
Jeffanori-Gomi
3/25/07 2:42:25PM

Posted by hathcock32

Yea ive been down there i checked it out cause i knew it was were Vera trained. Its a good drive down there. I know theres a couple of gyms around here. I know Eddie Sanchez trains somewhere around here, not that hes great or anything but, he had the balls to fight Cro Cop so, i wouldent mind checking his gym out. Gomi do u train for free?? or u pay like a membership fee like a fitness center?

I pay for sure. best investment of my life. My trainer is lax on me making late monthly payments because Im a broke ass student
hathcock32
3/25/07 11:03:44PM
What you u usally pay per month???