I have my

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » I have my
lochie
12/25/08 2:09:47AM
12th muay thai fight tomorrow i am fighting someone who is 30kg heavier than me and i think my aerobic fitness is goign to be my downfall but i will go there and try my best just though i would notify you all...
the nerves are well set in now i have some experience but really 11 matches is nothing. Any tips that you could offer me since the guy is 30Kg heavier and so on..
thanks, Lochie

And a very merry christmas

My win loss record is

Wins: 9

loss:2
beerman77
12/25/08 2:35:22AM
you got this shit.. do not doubt yourself.. lochie
backalley101
12/25/08 2:40:30AM
WAR LOCHIE WAR **** HIM UP BRO
aaa9erh8er
12/25/08 2:38:46PM
WAR BRO
aye man first step id getting in there win or loose be proud man.
and remeber you got the whole 360 mafia on your side. advice tho is let the big guy set the pace and pick him off( im a big guy and thats how i loose)
lochie
12/25/08 3:35:10PM
thanks guyz i will go out there with a good attitude and try my best i think i may have a chance at winning but i wont get cocky i will let him set the pace as aaa said thnaks bro but will control the fight.

thnaks guys for your support
lochie
12/25/08 11:52:29PM
thnaks all for your support i ended up beating the kid in the second round by KO round house kick to the head did the trick he dropped his guard and i attacked and connected very sweetly will post a video up soon thnaks all for support cant wait for my next fight the fight only took 17mins so i was glad it was over quickly.

thnaks again lads

lochie
cmill21
12/26/08 12:52:04AM

Posted by lochie

thnaks all for your support i ended up beating the kid in the second round by KO round house kick to the head did the trick he dropped his guard and i attacked and connected very sweetly will post a video up soon thnaks all for support cant wait for my next fight the fight only took 17mins so i was glad it was over quickly.

thnaks again lads

lochie

Congrats man! I was pretty worried when you said he was 30kgs heavier and you figured he would have more stamina lol. Great job finding a way to win!
lochie
12/26/08 1:52:48AM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by lochie

thnaks again lads

lochie

Congrats man! I was pretty worried when you said he was 30kgs heavier and you figured he would have more stamina lol. Great job finding a way to win!

yeha i was worried i wasnt sure but no he had a bit of chub on him a very strong fighter as in power he got lazy as im sure you have seen before big guyz come out hard then die in the arse.