hi

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » hi
lochie
11/19/08 5:43:55PM
as u can see im new so im not sure were to put this but i dont have to spend any RL money on do I
DCRage
11/19/08 5:48:39PM
Introduce Yourself Here

I'll move this there shortly for you.

Actually, I'll move it to Game Talk since it seems to be more game-related.
Jackelope
11/19/08 5:50:37PM
Nope, you start every season with 1,000$ of fantasy money. Even if you blow through that you can get bonus money for getting picks right. So you don't have to worry about real money at all. Unless you want to become a premium member
cmill21
11/19/08 6:22:12PM

Posted by Jackelope

Nope, you start every season with 1,000$ of fantasy money. Even if you blow through that you can get bonus money for getting picks right. So you don't have to worry about real money at all. Unless you want to become a premium member

You can win real money though
DCRage
11/19/08 6:29:37PM

Posted by Jackelope

Or if you want to buy an MMA Playground t-shirt. A bargain at $9.95 for a limited time!
grappler0000
11/19/08 7:33:09PM

Posted by DCRage

Posted by Jackelope

Or if you want to buy an MMA Playground t-shirt. A bargain at $9.95 for a limited time!

That is a bargain. They are actually pretty nice.
holt8081
11/19/08 7:33:23PM

Posted by lochie

as u can see im new so im not sure were to put this but i dont have to spend any RL money on do I

welcome, your gunna love this place
Jackelope
11/19/08 7:34:15PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by DCRage

Posted by Jackelope

I agree. I really like mine. Although I wish we could get another one of a different design
MMAcca
11/20/08 3:34:01PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by DCRage

Posted by Jackelope

I agree. I really like mine. Although I wish we could get another one of a different design

I just wish i could get one....