The "How Much Would It Take" Thread

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The "How Much Would It Take" Thread
« Previous Page | Next Page »
tdietel01
11/12/08 3:36:13PM
Rubber mallet to the balls for 50,000?

What would you NOT do for 1 mill? I am up for anything besides murder or weird kid shit. other than that i am game!

how about spreading the legs, one leg straight out and up and taking a CC kick to the boys? My low on that is 75,000
jiujitsufreak74
11/12/08 3:41:54PM
gsquat, i think in this case not doing htat for $100,000 makes you the better man lol.

Posted by tdietel01

Rubber mallet to the balls for 50,000?

What would you NOT do for 1 mill? I am up for anything besides murder or weird kid shit. other than that i am game!

how about spreading the legs, one leg straight out and up and taking a CC kick to the boys? My low on that is 75,000

well the mallot is tricky. will my balls be on a table and the mallot crushes them? if so, then no amount of money. i would however kill someone for about $500,000. i would take a CC kick to the nuts for medical bills + $50,000.

here is an interesting one: would you eat pubic hair for $100? the amount of pubic hair would be roughly the size of a sandwich baggie
tdietel01
11/12/08 3:43:53PM
yes balls would be on a table. thats a toughy!

you got me on the pubs. not for 100 anyhow
Rush
11/12/08 3:44:16PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

here is an interesting one: would you eat pubic hair for $100? the amount of pubic hair would be roughly the size of a sandwich baggie

Does it have to be eaten dry and can it be from a person of my choice?

I wouldn't eat any hair because it doesn't digest well.

See
Red-Dragon
11/12/08 3:45:01PM
Would you take a paper cut on the inside of your eyelid for $500?
jiujitsufreak74
11/12/08 3:49:44PM

Posted by Rush

Does it have to be eaten dry and can it be from a person of my choice?

I wouldn't eat any hair because it doesn't digest well.

See

it has to be eaten dry and it is from me...don't worry i'm cleanly

Posted by Red-Dragon

Would you take a paper cut on the inside of your eyelid for $500?

$1,000 and we'll talk
gsquat
11/12/08 3:51:44PM
Sandwich baggie.

I agree, no on the mallet if your balls are on a table or hard surface as to be crushed. But a mere "wack" I would take.

I would not eat a sanwich baggie for 100... 200, sure. Or half baggie for 100. Besides, it'd be hard to swallow hair.

8,000 to dress like and pretend to be a chick for 6 months. That includes makeup every day, going to the girls bathroom and sitting to pee, walking gay, wearing a purse, and often heels. If you're ever unconvincing you get nothing... and no. No sexual actions are required to maintain your femininity. But you cannot do chicks in that time period as well. Thats not very womanly... well not like most of them anyway.

jiujitsufreak74
11/12/08 4:01:09PM

Posted by gsquat

Sandwich baggie.

I agree, no on the mallet if your balls are on a table or hard surface as to be crushed. But a mere "wack" I would take.

I would not eat a sanwich baggie for 100... 200, sure. Or half baggie for 100. Besides, it'd be hard to swallow hair.

8,000 to dress like and pretend to be a chick for 6 months. That includes makeup every day, going to the girls bathroom and sitting to pee, walking gay, wearing a purse, and often heels. If you're ever unconvincing you get nothing... and no. No sexual actions are required to maintain your femininity. But you cannot do chicks in that time period as well. Thats not very womanly... well not like most of them anyway.

can u masturbate? if so then i would do it for$10,000 with the condition that if i lose my job becaus eof it you have to pay my salary until i find a new job up (up to one year)
gsquat
11/12/08 4:03:26PM
K. Your boss agrees not to fire you for cross-dressing. No masturbation. Unless you happen to have a vagina. Still, 8,000

I'd do the 500 paper cut eyelid. But how about 1000 for a paper cut along your dick hole?
Rush
11/12/08 4:04:15PM

Posted by gsquat

No masturbation. Unless you happen to have a vagina. Still, 8,000

Can he use his dildo?
gsquat
11/12/08 4:06:40PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by gsquat

No masturbation. Unless you happen to have a vagina. Still, 8,000

Can he use his dildo?

YES! Yes he can. A chick could plug away at her butt if she chose to do so!

I'd prop you Rush but I gotta spread the love.
jiujitsufreak74
11/12/08 4:11:03PM
rapper cut along the dick hole...whatever it is going to cost for my college education (which in retrospect probably won't be too high because of scholarships)

and for the cross dressing thing...i don't know if i could do it. did you not see 40 days and 40 nights? i mean i don't care about the cross dressing, but the no masturbating thing is making me resist the offer.

oh, and at the dildo..it's not mine btw nor do i ever plan on using it on myself
iwannabesedated
11/12/08 4:16:41PM
Would you chew and swallow a used urinal cake for $500.

We almost had my buddy lick one for $50.
Rush
11/12/08 4:20:23PM
ok list your prices

Lick a public toilet seat (as is) around the whole circle -
Have your pubic hair tweezed in one sitting -
Wear a fart mask likethis guy -
Have a large dildo inserted in your ass (lube is optional) -
Eat a scotch bonnet pepper -
Let a rattlesnake bite you (antivenom is immediately available) -
Wear a glove with bullet ants woven inside it -
Not bathe or clean yourself for 3 months (including brushing teeth and any kind of cleaning) -
get tazed -
spend a night in a prison cell, sharing a bed with a 250lb guy with penchant for buggery -
watch your sister (or mother if you don't have a sister) have sex with her boyfriend/husband (form beginning to end) -
post an accessible naked picture of yourself on the net for 1 month (face must be visible and recognizable as you) -
see above, but after suffering from considerable shrinkage -
jiujitsufreak74
11/12/08 4:30:55PM
Lick a public toilet seat (as is) around the whole circle - $100
Have your pubic hair tweezed in one sitting - $50
Wear a fart mask likethis guy - how long? i would say $300 per hour
Have a large dildo inserted in your ass (lube is optional) - def lube and for the heft sum of 5 million
Eat a scotch bonnet pepper - a whole one...i don't think i could physically do it tbh. but if i could, $1,000 plus medical bills
Let a rattlesnake bite you (antivenom is immediately available) - $1,000 plus any other medical bills
Wear a glove with bullet ants woven inside it - saw this on natgeo...i would say $1,000
Not bathe or clean yourself for 3 months (including brushing teeth and any kind of cleaning) - $100
get tazed - free
spend a night in a prison cell, sharing a bed with a 250lb guy with penchant for buggery - what is a penchant for buggery
watch your sister (or mother if you don't have a sister) have sex with her boyfriend/husband (form beginning to end) - $50
post an accessible naked picture of yourself on the net for 1 month (face must be visible and recognizable as you) - $100
see above, but after suffering from considerable shrinkage - $10,000 ( i know it is a considerable difference...but i'm self conscious)

and 40...i would definitely eat one for $500
Rush
11/12/08 4:38:38PM

what is a penchant for buggery

it means inclination for anal sex

I do say that some of those prices seem low to me.
higdon10
11/12/08 4:54:44PM
I would let a rattlesnake bite me for 1000 dollars.
gsquat
11/12/08 4:59:14PM
Lick a public toilet seat (as is) around the whole circle - 500
Have your pubic hair tweezed in one sitting - 800
Wear a fart mask likethis guy - 300
Have a large dildo inserted in your ass (lube is optional) - 5,000
Eat a scotch bonnet pepper - 300
Let a rattlesnake bite you (antivenom is immediately available) - 2,000,000 (I've seen what happens , not really even worth that much)
Wear a glove with bullet ants woven inside it - 12,000
Not bathe or clean yourself for 3 months (including brushing teeth and any kind of cleaning) - 10,000 (detal work afterwards)
get tazed - 100
spend a night in a prison cell, sharing a bed with a 250lb guy with penchant for buggery - 1,000 (trust me. He's not getting anything in there)
watch your sister (or mother if you don't have a sister) have sex with her boyfriend/husband (form beginning to end) - 200,000 (I have 3 sisters and that is the bare minimum)
post an accessible naked picture of yourself on the net for 1 month (face must be visible and recognizable as you) - 900
see above, but after suffering from considerable shrinkage - 2,900
dannyfrank
11/12/08 7:24:08PM

Lick a public toilet seat (as is) around the whole circle - 100
Have your pubic hair tweezed in one sitting - 500
Wear a fart mask likethis guy - 100
Have a large dildo inserted in your ass (lube is optional) - 5,000
Eat a scotch bonnet pepper - 200
Let a rattlesnake bite you (antivenom is immediately available) - f*ck that
Wear a glove with bullet ants woven inside it - 500,000
Not bathe or clean yourself for 3 months (including brushing teeth and any kind of cleaning) - 5,000 (thats disgusting. i doubt i could make it)
get tazed - 20
spend a night in a prison cell, sharing a bed with a 250lb guy with penchant for buggery - 500 (but only if im the big spoon)
watch your sister (or mother if you don't have a sister) have sex with her boyfriend/husband (form beginning to end) - eww 3,000,000
post an accessible naked picture of yourself on the net for 1 month (face must be visible and recognizable as you) - 1,000
see above, but after suffering from considerable shrinkage - 10,000

iwannabesedated
11/12/08 7:30:11PM
How much to sleep with this hottie while being recorded?
Oh and you both have to get your O face on.

Feel free to make it bigger..i cant because im at work and the site that host the full size image is blocked from here.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
RampageOwnedYou
11/12/08 7:38:48PM
jjfreak, id toss you the 100 bucks to see you not brush teeth or bath for 3 months lol

I'd do the 500 paper cut eyelid. But how about 1000 for a paper cut along your dick hole?

i say the playground puts in some coin to see this happen lol
Ben_Hutch
11/12/08 7:48:06PM
Eat a scotch bonnet pepper - 300

Watch this, it's from the British Big Brother (the guy who eats it is blind):

Video
jiujitsufreak74
11/12/08 8:41:06PM

Posted by Rush

what is a penchant for buggery

it means inclination for anal sex

I do say that some of those prices seem low to me.

then $300 because i can defend myself pretty damn well and i think i can keep him at bay.

and i replied to the lowest possible amount of money i would do it for, not how much i would ask for initially
Cdellorso
11/12/08 8:51:39PM

Posted by Rush

ok list your prices

Lick a public toilet seat (as is) around the whole circle - $28.75
Have your pubic hair tweezed in one sitting -$390
Wear a fart mask likethis guy - no
Have a large dildo inserted in your ass (lube is optional) - Again??
Eat a scotch bonnet pepper - $150 if mecichal help imm avail...
Let a rattlesnake bite you (antivenom is immediately available) - $500
Wear a glove with bullet ants woven inside it - 600
Not bathe or clean yourself for 3 months (including brushing teeth and any kind of cleaning) - 9000
get tazed - $25
spend a night in a prison cell, sharing a bed with a 250lb guy with penchant for buggery - Pass
watch your sister (or mother if you don't have a sister) have sex with her boyfriend/husband (form beginning to end) - I am my boy firends mothers sisert husband- how did you know
post an accessible naked picture of yourself on the net for 1 month (face must be visible and recognizable as you) - $150
see above, but after suffering from considerable shrinkage -

$200

Lick a 12 inch x 12 area of the bottom of a desk from your local JR high for $50?
Cdellorso
11/12/08 8:53:51PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Feel free to make it bigger..i cant because im at work and the site that host the full size image is blocked from here.

Can I smoke while we do it? Can I bathe her 1st ? Can I be drunk?
Then yse Ill do it- and you can pay me if you want. Whats your moms # Ill call her....

JK!
RampageOwnedYou
11/12/08 8:57:36PM
not bad Ben, but you gotta watch this guy.

Funny as hell....SCOTCH BONNET http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1A660-5woiM

iwannabesedated
11/12/08 9:06:23PM

Posted by Cdellorso

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Can I smoke while we do it? Can I bathe her 1st ? Can I be drunk?
Then yse Ill do it- and you can pay me if you want. Whats your moms # Ill call her....

JK!

Thats not my mom..its my ex.
RampageOwnedYou
11/12/08 9:07:05PM
ok how much hotter do you think this pepper was?

the has to be the funniest crap ever....

OMG http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AXuFuN5KPbw&feature=related
Drudinh
11/13/08 5:13:10AM
MOST OF THIS STUFF IS A HUGE BACK DOWN FOR ME EXEPT FOR THE CC KICK. AND i DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR THE BABE?

Lick a public toilet seat (as is) around the whole circle - UGH 5000
Have your pubic hair tweezed in one sitting - 2,000
Wear a fart mask likethis guy - NOT GONNA HAPPEN
Have a large dildo inserted in your ass (lube is optional) - NO
Eat a scotch bonnet pepper - 100
Let a rattlesnake bite you (antivenom is immediately available) - HELL NO
Wear a glove with bullet ants woven inside it - 800
Not bathe or clean yourself for 3 months (including brushing teeth and any kind of cleaning) - 50,000.00
get tazed - $50
spend a night in a prison cell, sharing a bed with a 250lb guy with penchant for buggery - 50,000 I'D PUT UP FOR A FIGHT CUZ HE IS ABOUT MY WEIGHT
watch your sister (or mother if you don't have a sister) have sex with her boyfriend/husband (form beginning to end) - MURDER OF ANYONE WHO PROPOSES THAT OFFER
post an accessible naked picture of yourself on the net for 1 month (face must be visible and recognizable as you) - 1000
see above, but after suffering from considerable shrinkage - 1,500

K. WOULD YOU FOR $50 PUT A HOTDOG UP YOUR OWN ASS AND LET FRIENDS RECORD IT? TRUE STORY.
NeaRMisS
11/13/08 6:39:33AM
"Wear a glove with bullet ants woven inside it - "

I honestly dont think I could ever do that. I saw what the people had to do, and what they looked like afterwards. F*CK THAT!

Pages: 1 [2] 3