The "How Much Would It Take" Thread

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The "How Much Would It Take" Thread
Next Page »
gsquat
11/12/08 10:41:39AM
This is something my friends and I play all the time. Its simple. Just offer an amount of money, and a task to recieve it. The point is try try to pick that perfect amount for the task at hand. If you offer a million dollars to bang a goat, most would probably say "Of course". Ya gotta price your propositions just right. I'll start...

For $100,000, would you cut off your pinky toe. You could cut it off by the fastest means neccesary, but YOU have to do it. And yes, you can use that money to have it reattached.
ohiostate1016
11/12/08 10:45:22AM
Of course. I'd probably do it for about $50,000 though.
SmileR
11/12/08 10:58:49AM
This has the possibility to be the greatest thread ever created or the quickest banned thread ever created! Good work sir!

For $9,000 would you replace your alarm clock with a punch off a 130lb guy for a year. This means if you are woke up by a alarm monday to friday you would get punched in the face monday to friday for a full year. As hard as the guy could and you couldn't hit him back.
emfleek
11/12/08 11:01:42AM

Posted by SmileR

This has the possibility to be the greatest thread ever created or the quickest banned thread ever created! Good work sir!

For $9,000 would you replace your alarm clock with a punch off a 130lb guy for a year. This means if you are woke up by a alarm monday to friday you would get punched in the face monday to friday for a full year. As hard as the guy could and you couldn't hit him back.

$9000? No way. I'd say it would have to be at least $25,000 for me to agree to it.
gsquat
11/12/08 11:05:01AM

Posted by SmileR

Wow sir. I can clearly see you're a seasoned vet at this game. And you've got me already. I'm a pretty big baby. I can't say I'd do it. Its close, but not worth it. If he had some sort of gloves on I might. But even for a 130lb guy, a clean fist to the face of a sleeping guy is gonna be annoying and unneccesarily painful. After a couple days my face would be pretty battered and I'd have to tell people that I'm doing it for 9g, and that its only been a couple days of an entire year.

Add gloves or 20,000
kopower
11/12/08 11:09:46AM
Maybe for $1000 a week minimum. By the end of the first week depending on where on the face you got hit, you'd have one ugly mug. You could end up looking like Franklin after the Silva fight.

How about having someone grabbing your pinky finger and breaking it sideways? $5000 bucks?
SmileR
11/12/08 11:11:11AM

Posted by gsquat

Posted by SmileR

Wow sir. I can clearly see you're a seasoned vet at this game. And you've got me already. I'm a pretty big baby. I can't say I'd do it. Its close, but not worth it. If he had some sort of gloves on I might. But even for a 130lb guy, a clean fist to the face of a sleeping guy is gonna be annoying and unneccesarily painful. After a couple days my face would be pretty battered and I'd have to tell people that I'm doing it for 9g, and that its only been a couple days of an entire year.

Add gloves or 20,000

I don't know how to double quote so this is for Fleek as well but how about $15,000 and the guy has to wear boxing gloves.
Do we have a accord?!
gsquat
11/12/08 11:14:37AM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by gsquat

Posted by SmileR

Add gloves or 20,000

I don't know how to double quote so this is for Fleek as well but how about $15,000 and the guy has to wear boxing gloves.
Do we have a accord?!

I'd do that.

Posted by kopower

Maybe for $1000 a week minimum. By the end of the first week depending on where on the face you got hit, you'd have one ugly mug. You could end up looking like Franklin after the Silva fight.

How about having someone grabbing your pinky finger and breaking it sideways? $5000 bucks?

I'd probably do that too. So long as it was quick and the medical bill wasn't too much.
SmileR
11/12/08 11:21:19AM

Posted by gsquat

I'd do that.

Cool I pick the guy as Manny Pacquiao. You still up for it?
Cdellorso
11/12/08 11:48:42AM
Pinky on left hand yes- $5000- I have Insurance and use my right-

Alarm clok punch with gloves 1 year- 50K 10 K up front so right after i get my focus and senses back I can roll over and fondle my wifes great new boobs.

would you eat a worm- chew for 15 seconds no Chaser and no puking for $30 ?

SmileR
11/12/08 11:54:17AM

Posted by Cdellorso

Pinky on left hand yes- $5000- I have Insurance and use my right-

Alarm clok punch with gloves 1 year- 50K 10 K up front so right after i get my focus and senses back I can roll over and fondle my wifes great new boobs.

would you eat a worm- chew for 15 seconds no Chaser and no puking for $30 ?

I'd chew a worm for that! Whats the worst that can happen!
cowcatcher
11/12/08 11:55:18AM
fo 30 dollas ill do whateva the worm want!
voodoo-jitsu
11/12/08 12:05:23PM
50 dollars to get slaped in the face with a dildo by jjfreak.... some people have done it for free
Cdellorso
11/12/08 12:38:55PM

Posted by thevoodooninja

50 dollars to get slaped in the face with a dildo by jjfreak.... some people have done it for free

MR T VS the worm... MMMMM you taste mighty fine in those jeans.... MMMMMM Ima eat you ass up.... Homina homina homina.....
gsquat
11/12/08 12:46:43PM
K... 5,000 to take a full on liver kick from CC...
emfleek
11/12/08 1:00:54PM

Posted by gsquat

K... 5,000 to take a full on liver kick from CC...

Sign me up.

And SmileR...I'd do it for $20k if the guy was wearing a boxing glove.
gsquat
11/12/08 1:13:02PM
Would you take the kick for 1,000?
Jackelope
11/12/08 1:48:50PM

Posted by gsquat

Absolutely not! Nor the previous amount, either. You're talking guaranteed broken rib and possibly death on the line for a full on CC kick to the liver. (Not to mention the liver kick is dealt with the left foot!)

$100,000 maybe.....

emfleek
11/12/08 1:49:43PM

Posted by gsquat

Negative. $5000 is as low as I'd go.
cmb19932
11/12/08 2:00:03PM
i think id let cc kick me for free well on second thought he would have to pay for whatever medical bills are needed but other than that nuthin just to say cc kicked me sweet
ncordless
11/12/08 2:07:21PM
I would not take a liver kick from Cro Cop for anything less than $100,000. As Jackelope said, you could easily die if he was able to wind up his left leg while you just stood there.

Would you rush the cage during the main event of UFC 91 and, if you somehow manage to get the ring, try to fight both Brock and Randy at the same time for the price of a frontrow seat?
gsquat
11/12/08 2:12:57PM

Posted by ncordless

I would not take a liver kick from Cro Cop for anything less than $100,000. As Jackelope said, you could easily die if he was able to wind up his left leg while you just stood there.

Would you rush the cage during the main event of UFC 91 and, if you somehow manage to get the ring, try to fight both Brock and Randy at the same time for the price of a frontrow seat?

How hard do I have to try? Does it have to end in referee/Brock/Randy stoppage? I could just tap immediately. I'd probably do it.
jiujitsufreak74
11/12/08 2:38:52PM

Posted by thevoodooninja

how hard do i get to hit them? that thing can take out teeth if i use enough force

Oh and here is a good tough one, for $100,000 would you have anal sex with a guy? and yes you are the one pitching, no catching involved.
dannyfrank
11/12/08 3:17:56PM

Posted by thevoodooninja

i'd do it for $10 easy
jiujitsufreak74
11/12/08 3:22:44PM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by thevoodooninja

i'd do it for $10 easy

where do you live again?
dannyfrank
11/12/08 3:25:14PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by thevoodooninja

i'd do it for $10 easy

where do you live again?

SC baby, you got the money, i'll be waiting

and as for the anal sex thing, no. not for $100,000. i do have some self respect
gsquat
11/12/08 3:26:20PM

Posted by thevoodooninja

how hard do i get to hit them? that thing can take out teeth if i use enough force

Oh and here is a good tough one, for $100,000 would you have anal sex with a guy? and yes you are the one pitching, no catching involved.

This was bound to come up. Personally, I see it worse to be the catcher than the pitcher. But in these disgusting hypotheticals I've always told my friends that there's no amount of money to get me to do that.
dannyfrank
11/12/08 3:28:04PM
for $100,000 would you let a hooker step on your nuts with stiletto heels?
jiujitsufreak74
11/12/08 3:28:54PM

Posted by gsquat

Posted by thevoodooninja

This was bound to come up. Personally, I see it worse to be the catcher than the pitcher. But in these disgusting hypotheticals I've always told my friends that there's no amount of money to get me to do that.

well obviously it is worse to catch than pitch haha. i would say i would in fact f*ck a guy for $100,000. just close my eyes and pretend i'm f*cking a girl in the ass haha
gsquat
11/12/08 3:32:02PM
I would say you are a better man than I, but in this case I'm not sure thats true.
Pages: [1] 2 3