???

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » ???
RMFG_187
10/3/08 11:46:22PM
ok, I understand the EXC is a combo card.
So I understand also that cards are usually locked from betting at 5:00 or so.

BUT, how the hell is someone like me who only makes his picks after the weigh ins to make picks when the card is locked before the weigh ins finish? i couldnt get 1 pick or wager in, im not as mad cuz i got nothing goin for me this season

but still, I dont think I was the only one. So the prelims didnt start til 7:00 or so.

suggestion (just MO):

next combo card where fights are 2 different days, put the lock time 30 min after the weigh ins, that way cautious people who look at the weigh ins before choosing there picks like me, can make there picks

thanks for listening

npayant
10/4/08 12:00:35AM

Posted by RMFG_187

ok, I understand the EXC is a combo card.
So I understand also that cards are usually locked from betting at 5:00 or so.

BUT, how the hell is someone like me who only makes his picks after the weigh ins to make picks when the card is locked before the weigh ins finish? i couldnt get 1 pick or wager in, im not as mad cuz i got nothing goin for me this season

but still, I dont think I was the only one. So the prelims didnt start til 7:00 or so.

suggestion (just MO):

next combo card where fights are 2 different days, put the lock time 30 min after the weigh ins, that way cautious people who look at the weigh ins before choosing there picks like me, can make there picks

thanks for listening

I actually agree with this. I ALWAYS look at the weigh-ins before a fight to help me decide... Luckily I made my picks early enough for these cards, but I feel for ya man! Sorry...