Well......

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Well......
POLL: Whats the latest you have been on here before.
12:00AM 12% (3)
2:00AM 15% (4)
4:00AM 46% (12)
i'm on here all day!!! 27% (7)
casey64
8/4/08 1:33:41AM
Well its one in the morning here and there is nothing to do but post and I need someone to talk to anyone up for a talk about anything type of conversation!! Any topic would be fine.

So ill start off whats the latest you have been on here before.
Pookie
8/4/08 1:36:11AM
Easily past 4, ive been on when the east coasters start logging in right after they wake-up.
casey64
8/4/08 1:39:07AM

Posted by Pookie

Easily past 4, ive been on when the east coasters start logging in right after they wake-up.

Dude, that is crazy man, the latest i have ever been on here was two. This guy has too sleep sometime. But hey props for keeping it alive real late.
jiujitsufreak74
8/4/08 1:39:49AM

Posted by Pookie

easily past 4 for me as well. i usually stay up until 6 am. i usually catch the late night influx of the west coaters
casey64
8/4/08 1:44:28AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by Pookie

easily past 4 for me as well. i usually stay up until 6 am. i usually catch the late night influx of the west coaters

JJfreak your on here all the time man. I swear you, are everytime I get on your on, which is a good thing cause your hilarious.
Pookie
8/4/08 1:48:53AM

Posted by Pookie

I see you get on in the mornings around 4 am here. lol i was actually close to throwing you a shoutout in my previous post but decided not too....

- JJfreak how do i have more posts than you still? Your the terminator on these forums.
casey64
8/4/08 1:53:06AM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Pookie

I see you get on in the mornings around 4 am here. lol i was actually close to throwing you a shoutout in my previous post but decided not too....

- JJfreak how do i have more posts than you still? Your the terminator on these forums.

Your not up by far, for JJfreak, about an half of an hour of you not being on here he would probly pull ahead.
jiujitsufreak74
8/4/08 2:06:00AM

Posted by Pookie

because you are as addicted as i am

NewGuy
8/4/08 2:46:42AM
I work nights so that's kinda cheating I guess. If I was on at noon that would be somthing.
SpiderSilva
8/4/08 6:09:12PM
It like crack I have to be on it all the time
casey64
8/4/08 10:02:56PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

It like crack I have to be on it all the time

Aaronno9
8/4/08 11:13:17PM
Well its 4.09 here right now and im on so i guess i beat the 4 oclock option. Seriously though, im usually on during events since i watch most live, and they dont finish till like 6am here.

I dont know why but i always end up nocturnal during holidays from university, im not even remotely tired now, which i guess makes sense since i didn't get up till 6pm today
king_katool
8/5/08 12:25:02AM

Posted by Pookie

because you are as addicted as i am

as i was reading this i decided to check the difference and JJfreak is 2773 and pookie is 2772

and ye ive easily been on past 4, i dont work till 5 so i usually sleep till almost 1 or 2