What can I do?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » What can I do?
Ayuka
6/28/08 10:31:10AM
I'm going to fight a kid this summer, I'm getting revenge on him for giving me a black eye last summer.

He's half an inch taller than me and he had a lot of fights, I haven't had a single memorable fight excluding the time I speared a kid smaller than me and I beat the living day shit out of him.

I myself am a little chubby and he's not skinny, not chubby and would say he's in the middle of muscly and normal.

He'll beat me in a striking contest, and I think he's a good wrestler, I am neither of these but I know all of the submissions and I have a weight advantage over him.

But the problem is whether I can apply the submissions on him and whether my technical knowledge will be enough.

I think I can win if I withstand his hits and barrages which will be extremely painful.
D0wnUnd6e6r
6/28/08 10:46:56AM
Don't take this the wrong way, cause you know I wouldn't want you to unleash your revenge fury on me, but how old are you exactly?
Taylor8766
6/28/08 10:49:19AM
If you can strike with him for a bit, I bet he'll try and take you down, but if no wait for him to come at you, then when h comes at you duck under grab his waist and pick him up and slam him to the ground, or when hes coming at you counter punch.
MMAcca
6/28/08 10:54:48AM
Do you know how to apply the 'vulcan death grip' ?

If so, use that
dannyfrank
6/28/08 11:32:42AM
use the five point palm exploding heart technique

teddythetuna
6/28/08 12:36:10PM
One move is all it will take. THE FLYING BUTT PLIERS!
misses1112
6/28/08 1:36:52PM
eye gouging works every time
Red-Dragon
6/28/08 2:15:17PM
Turn the other cheek

Na bollox to that. Stab him

Thats what all you pre-pubesent kids are doing these day's right?
Cdellorso
6/28/08 3:35:51PM
KId - street fighting is not a good idea- do you train at all? You are posting this on a smart ass mma site with some people who love MMA . Most will say revenge can get you hurt but hell if your really serious, start trainning a bit and if you "Know submissions" you should know that you have to get there either he takes you down or you take him down-

here are a few better ways to get even- lose some weight get a good job and in 8-10 years $#&K his wife or girlfriend

does he have a sister- start dating his sister he will love that-

put a dead carp by his ac unit

Call his dad at work and tell him to ask his son to please stop calling you late at night. that you will NOT go out with him...

seriously dont get yourself hurt or in trouble- if you really want to fight the guy get in shape and take him into the mma gym and have someone ref your fight.
Cdellorso
6/28/08 3:37:12PM
1112- how did you get the shirt??
ncordless
6/28/08 4:04:18PM
Fall on your back, and when he jumps on you start biting him.
voodoo-jitsu
6/28/08 5:14:35PM
kick him in the nuts then u can pretty much do what u want to him
voodoo-jitsu
6/28/08 5:19:07PM

Posted by Cdellorso

KId - street fighting is not a good idea- do you train at all? You are posting this on a smart ass mma site with some people who love MMA . Most will say revenge can get you hurt but hell if your really serious, start trainning a bit and if you "Know submissions" you should know that you have to get there either he takes you down or you take him down-

here are a few better ways to get even- lose some weight get a good job and in 8-10 years $#&K his wife or girlfriend

does he have a sister- start dating his sister he will love that-

put a dead carp by his ac unit

Call his dad at work and tell him to ask his son to please stop calling you late at night. that you will NOT go out with him...

seriously dont get yourself hurt or in trouble- if you really want to fight the guy get in shape and take him into the mma gym and have someone ref your fight.

u have a av of kimbo and ur telling someone street fighting isnt a good idea who know the kid might get good at street fighting and make millions from it
jiujitsufreak74
6/28/08 5:22:41PM
well there are a lot of other variables i would need to know before i could give you really solid advice. the situation you grave looks pretty grim to be honest. your best bet against a kid who street-fights but has no training would be technical striking, which you don't have, or a good old fashion guillotine choke. kids leave themselves open for that all the time. however, this only applies if he runs at you to try and take you down. if he is a better wrestler i wouldn't it is going to be really hard for you to win since he has the advantage on the feet.

so from the scenario you are in, i would say your best bet would be to make him miss when he throws that sloppy haymaker every untrained kid throws, and then rush in and get a body lock. then just sweep his leg and you will most likely end up on top. he will most likely scramble if he is athletic but you should be abble to control him if you have any sort of training since you have a weight advantage. from there, just rain down bombs and if he turns his back, don't go for the RNC, just keep pounding him. if you feel like he is gonna escape, then go for the RNC if his back is facing you, and an arm triangle if he is just in your mount.
Pookie
6/28/08 5:28:37PM
honestly, kick him in the balls and then stomp his face in if you really want to win. It always works but youll catch alot of shit for it.
But if your main reason for fighting is revenge, ball kick and stomp.

Although i honestly dont really believe you, you know "all of the submissions", to do this you would have to of trained in various martial arts for a long amount of time... and even after that you want to get into a fight for revenge... it just doesnt add up.
Aaronno9
6/28/08 5:47:54PM
Tbh, if its just a street fight then just dont go through with it. It looks like your gona get your ass whooped so i just dont see the point. If you want to get him back, go stealth!!! Sneak out of your house at like 3 am, then set his house on fire!!! Or just T.P or egg the shit out of his house or car if your more sensible. F**k honor or any of that shit man, if your going to get your ass handed to you theres no point.

Letting the kid whoop on you again is the worst revenge ive ever heard of.
kaskd
6/28/08 6:17:09PM
hahahah i love these posts. as if some magical words and advice someone tells you will transform you into a great fighter, when in reality you get hit once and everything goes out the f'in window. but i'll give you some serious advice. Learn how to use your wit. "i know all of the submissions" just proves you've never trained in anything a day in your life and you yourself admit you've never been in a fight. But if you must go, get beat and learn, then go train in something.

Seriously use your damn words man. I'm a skinny short guy, and i've been in situations where I shouldn't have, but i've never ever been in a street fight. Be CONFIDENT, witty, smart, embarrass him in front of everyone with words. Then when he resorts to having to use fists b/c he can't answer back make fun of him for that even more. oh yeah, bring a huge ass posse. b/c if that don't work hopefully you'll have backup.
Trapt1nw0nder
6/28/08 6:26:50PM
I word...

KAMEEE-HAMEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

tell me how it worked out for ya...