BJ

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » BJ
The_Italian_Stallion
6/21/08 8:03:04PM
Does anyone besides me think that him licking other peoples blood nasty and disgusting?

I think it is one of the sickest things I have ever seen.

I personally do not like him at all he is a cocky guy who can't back up his words. But this isn't about BJ as a fighter it's about his nasty habit of licking other people's blood.

Nasty as hell!
grappler0000
6/21/08 8:18:40PM

Posted by The_Italian_Stallion

Does anyone besides me think that him licking other peoples blood nasty and disgusting?

I think it is one of the sickest things I have ever seen.

I personally do not like him at all he is a cocky guy who can't back up his words. But this isn't about BJ as a fighter it's about his nasty habit of licking other people's blood.

Nasty as hell!

I think he backs up everything he says, but I agree the blood licking is a little out there.

P.S. Nice boobs
Naturaldisaster
6/21/08 8:34:06PM
doesnt back up what he says? He says hes gonna beat his opponents ass, and he does? nuff said. the blood lickin is badass if you ask me. He aint scared of his opponents or their diseases! lol
Raykill
6/22/08 1:27:34AM
Well I agree the whole blood thing looks cool on paper, but just isn’t working in the flesh.
But he does back up what he puts out.
Cdellorso
6/22/08 3:36:47AM
again... BJ fights up in weight against the best out there and beats most of them- then he cuts weight trains hard comes in and says "sean sherk your dead" then kills sean sherk??? Please......When where and how does he not back it up- I get that you dont dig BJ- You are grossed out by the blood licking and thats cool.....You obviously are prejudist aginst Hawians....you are the few and the proud, but C'mon ADMIT BJ BRINGS IT WITH HIS SICK BLOOD LICKING ASSSS!!! Plus he said "raise your hand if you dont want anything to do with Jens Pulver or his team" that was AWESOME!!!
holt8081
6/22/08 5:14:50AM
Do I really need to say anything?? Look at the avatar people
Mchubb316
6/22/08 12:19:47PM
The blood licking is pretty gross. BJ seems to back up what he says. I will destroy Jens. Jens got destroyed. Sean Sherk your dead. Sean Sherk was dominated. Saying he doesn't back up his talk makes no sense to me. BJ is the best at 155 and I don't see him losing anytime soon.
chickmagnet
6/22/08 8:52:19PM

Posted by holt8081

Do I really need to say anything?? Look at the avatar people

Same here. Penn is the man

WAR PENN!
holt8081
6/23/08 3:07:18PM
I think it just shows his killer instinct and hes crazy and he will be feared