CAN WE PLEASE....

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » CAN WE PLEASE....
POLL: Do we really need any more Kimbo Threads?
Not for the next fourty-five seconds 11% (4)
Not for the next few days 5% (2)
Not for the next few weeks 22% (8)
Never 24% (9)
I Love the Kimbo threads and i am a Meat Head 14% (5)
WTF DON KING, stop drinking out of toilet bowl 24% (9)
bullettdodger
5/31/08 11:19:24AM
Can we please stop making a new Kimbo Slice Thread every fifteen seconds guys. Anyone who makes a Slice thread and doesn't like him are just feeding in to the very thing they are annoyed with Kimbo about. It is getting a bit boring and there is something wrong when you scroll down todays topics and there are eight threads about Kimbo.. Just my two cents... (im even a closet fan of Kimbo..for now) but really what more is there to say about a guy who is just begining his career.... and enough with all this is he top ten crap.. cause no... he isn't, and he ain't asking for you to give him top ten status yet.
Violence108
5/31/08 12:06:43PM

Posted by bullettdodger

Can we please stop making a new Kimbo Slice Thread every fifteen seconds guys. Anyone who makes a Slice thread and doesn't like him are just feeding in to the very thing they are annoyed with Kimbo about. It is getting a bit boring and there is something wrong when you scroll down todays topics and there are eight threads about Kimbo.. Just my two cents... (im even a closet fan of Kimbo..for now) but really what more is there to say about a guy who is just begining his career.... and enough with all this is he top ten crap.. cause no... he isn't, and he ain't asking for you to give him top ten status yet.

holt8081
5/31/08 12:09:46PM

Posted by Violence108

Posted by bullettdodger

JimiMak
5/31/08 12:34:50PM
And to make this point you've made another one. Brilliant
wolfman
5/31/08 1:05:51PM

Posted by JimiMak

And to make this point you've made another one. Brilliant

What's he supposed to do.....SEND EVERYONE A PM TO STOP MAKING KIMBO THREADS?!?! Yeah, it's a little ironic, but he's just getting it off his chest....and I'm also sick of all the Kimbo threads. I don't dislike Kimbo, I'm just tired of seeing new threads popping up saying he's bad for MMA or he'll never be top ten and blah, blah, blah...People should be allowed to vent!
jiujitsufreak74
5/31/08 2:00:03PM
well you know this is a bad time to ask this question although i agree. as soon as Elite XC is over, there are going to be a lot of Kimbo threads just like after UFC 81 there were like 20 Lesnar threads. everyone is going to make an influx of Kimbo threads these next couple of days, most of them will be repeat topics and deleted, others will fall to the next page of the forums. if Kimbo loses there will be 10 threads like "is the hype over?", "what does Kimbo do now?", Kimbo: the next big flop?" or "i knew it...i told all of you he would lose so suck it". if he wins, well it will pretty much be status quo in terms of Kimbo threads on the playgorund only he will have more support and deservingly so. maybe a couple of threads on how Kimbo will lead the charge for mainstream MMA or something. this is all going to happen within the next few days o i have just come to accept it for now since he is fighting today.
Kracker_Jap
5/31/08 2:40:10PM
I have already suggested to the mods to just sticky a thread with his name as a head line at least until he loses or somthin....

I wonder if they are listening ???
Manfred
5/31/08 2:54:05PM
The Kimbo threads are almost as annoying as threads with vague or incomplete titles.
jiujitsufreak74
5/31/08 4:46:02PM

Posted by Manfred

The Kimbo threads are almost as annoying as threads with vague or incomplete titles.

lmao
wolfman
5/31/08 5:19:01PM

Posted by Manfred

Well it got you to click on it....and you even posted.
bullettdodger
6/2/08 8:10:21AM

Posted by Manfred

or people trying to cut people down for no real reason at all... jeesus guys