What would you do...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » What would you do...
Lay_N_Pray
2/7/07 5:40:06PM
What would you do if you had to step in an octagon with lets say Anderson Silva?

I have pondered this question on many occassions and I have come up that the best thing I could ever do is lay on my stomach and pray he decides to go for a Rear Naked Choke, the second he puts his arms on me I would be tappin faster then Charles Taylor in a Rumina Sato flying armbar

What would you do? Would you have more guts then me...or just save your health and lose your pride like i would do, lol.
zephead
2/7/07 5:42:14PM
I would try to beat his ass. After that, I would fall down, grabbing my knee and yelling, "My ACL, My ACL."
JunCTion
2/7/07 6:17:39PM
i would scream and scratch and claw like girls in a cat fight, gouge his eye, take the point deduction, run like hell around the cage just to say that i lasted more than 10 secondsin the fight and then yes, fall on my stomach and pray for a rear naked choke
i might also have the guts to let him hit me once just to see if i could stay concious
Svartorm
2/7/07 6:18:58PM
I'd probably try to bullrush him against the fence and work as many uppercuts and elbows as I could. Failing that I'd get my head kicked in. I doubt I could make weight for that fight anyways though.
fedorwins1
2/7/07 6:39:08PM
I fight smart so I would get him in a muay thai clinch and knee the crap out of him.
BrAeDeN91
2/7/07 7:22:10PM
i would grab my phone and call up my homeboy fedor and get him to back me up.
We_Todd_Did
2/7/07 7:37:18PM
Punch the shit out of the ref and take the DQ.Unless it was BJM.Then I'd just come into the weigh-in at like 200 lbs even.
crimethinc
2/8/07 1:18:52AM
I would probably try to negotiate my surrender in Portugese which would last about 6 seconds because I don't actually know Portugese. The I would just crap in my shorts and run at him ass first.
mrsumo
2/8/07 2:02:46AM
go at him with everything I had, then be happy with the show up money since I just got my ass handed to me.
Snacks
2/8/07 2:39:40AM
Sliding Heelhook.
madmarck
2/8/07 8:33:21AM
Just Run at him with a flying Knee. After he moved and i was sailing throguh the air. I would grab the Cage then jump out. Punch Goldberg in the face on the way out. Run past Michael Clarke Ducan. And bolt from the Arena.
SICKRICK
2/8/07 9:46:38AM
i think i would try to go to his locker before the fight and simply say: i've got 500 dollars for you to take one for the team and take a dive then i would get in the octagon and win... then my alarm went off and i found out i was in the hospital for the last two months because he decided not to take the dive....lol
JunCTion
2/8/07 10:43:22AM
it wasn't the dive. he beat the crap out of you because he was insulted that you only offered him 500 dollars
SICKRICK
2/12/07 7:25:59AM
thats true but thats all i got, that sucks i need to buy more money
loller90278
2/12/07 12:25:35PM

Posted by mrsumo

go at him with everything I had, then be happy with the show up money since I just got my ass handed to me.

hey i didn't know mrsumo was travis lutter!

for me, i'd actually put a fight, or try to..i need a beating anyways
madmarck
2/12/07 3:07:21PM

Posted by loller90278

Posted by mrsumo

hey i didn't know mrsumo was travis lutter!

for me, i'd actually put a fight, or try to..i need a beating anyways

ahahahahaahhahhahahahahahahahahah. Thats mean to Lutter. But its funny as hell.
Stickan
2/12/07 4:07:50PM
In a dream I would fight him to the best of my ability but in reality I'd probably lay down after the first semi-connecting punch and pretend that he just caught me with a lucky punch.... happens to even the best in the business...