UFC 94 - White to grant Machida a title shot if he wins

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 94 - White to grant Machida a title shot if he wins
« Previous Page
Ordep
1/23/09 11:31:08PM
Thiago will win just because a match between Machida and Rashad will make gsquat commit suicide.

Anyway, Thiago will put an end to all this "Machida-title shot" thing.

EvenFlow
1/23/09 11:34:42PM

Posted by Ordep

Thiago will win just because a match between Machida and Rashad will make gsquat commit suicide.

Anyway, Thiago will put an end to all this "Machida-title shot" thing.

Oh man another guy from my camp on the Thiago Silva wagon

yikes dawg, gl with that pick ordep and 20dollas
gsquat
1/24/09 10:41:04AM

Posted by Ordep

GSPCanada
1/26/09 1:35:29AM

Posted by gsquat

Posted by Ordep

this says it all. who's that hes celebrating after beating? houston alexander. good job u mounted houston. o wait we soon learned houston just isnt that good. but thats ok he would get a big 1 over mendes...o mendes has no guard either and eric schafer destroyed em? I guess mendes isnt that good, even though he had silva in some serious trouble.

Props to thiago for being undefeated he cant do much more than beat the guys hes fought but look at the guys he has fought and in the majority of his ufc fights he was in trouble at 1 point or another. I'm not saying he cant beat em but look at the jump in the level of competition, so before u make a statement like thiago will win please give me some absurd reason for it that the rest of us seem to be missing
haggiswashere
1/27/09 3:47:43AM
It will be a sad day when machida is champ. I will try and get my point across without saying phrases that usually get his fans riled up.... He has never lost a round in the ufc before, but he has only finished one fighter in the ufc. He seems to put no effort into finishing and I don't want to see a 25 minute fight where he puts no man down or even seems like he tries. its no fun for most fans and I think alot of people will stop watching and paying attention to the lhw division. You all won't but the casual fan might stop watching and lets be honest guys thats where alot of the money is coming from.
jakeiceman
1/27/09 4:22:12AM

Posted by gsquat
You mean you HOPE Machida puts Rashad away brutally. Rashad has about the best chance of anyone to beat Machida, but he'll still probably lose. There is no way, however, that he would lose in "brutal" fashion. Machida doesn't have that kind of power. Going back to what Rogan said in the Mohr/Siver fight, Machida wins MMA matches, not fights. So the only way this would end in brutal fashion is for Rashad to catch Machida. I don't see that happening however.

P.S. For those of you who have this rediculous crush on Thiago and think that he could beat Machida... or that he has beat anyone worth mentioning... wake up. You've been sold on his badass demeanor.

qsquat.....you just said that someone could beat Rashad.............

are you feeling ok?

Just playing man.
Pages: 1 [2]