UFC 3 - Roster Explanations

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 3 - Roster Explanations
FastKnockout
10/25/11 8:13:26PM
prophecy033
10/25/11 8:20:15PM
With some of those explanations, I'm still wondering why Serra and Swick are in over McDonald
shaneTpain
10/25/11 8:35:50PM
not as much explanations as one THQ fans lame excuses

whats it matter how a fighter performed in 2010?? if the fighter is active & is beloved by fans & (in some cases) WAS IN THE LAST GAME!!! he should be included on the roster!

I WANT TO USE THE WATERBOYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mrsmiley
10/25/11 8:51:29PM
So meathead isn't a playable character because he hasn't fought any good competition but Mcsweeney and Big Baby where DL characters for 2010????
ghandikush
10/25/11 10:53:39PM

Posted by mrsmiley

So meathead isn't a playable character because he hasn't fought any good competition but Mcsweeney and Big Baby where DL characters for 2010????

They better have a good pride rostesr becaue the ret of them a hit except BW where I dont care about half of them anyway. Oh well, guess I'll play career mode and this time I'll fight and beat GSP 6 times instead of 4.....
Twenty20Dollars
10/25/11 11:40:18PM
What?

FAIL

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
DeadHead988
10/25/11 11:40:36PM
First, that wasn't an official explanation that was just some fan's forum post. Second, that was a pretty half-assed explanation.
FastKnockout
10/26/11 12:30:09AM

Posted by DeadHead988

First, that wasn't an official explanation that was just some fan's forum post. Second, that was a pretty half-assed explanation.

Fishingtime works for THQ, and also moderates the forums.

EDIT: I stand corrected.
Theoutlaw08
10/26/11 1:31:32PM
I just hope the down loadable content is crazy, like another 5 or 6 guys per class. And I hope you can use them in career mode, cause in the past, DLC or pre ordered fighters couldnt be used in career mode.
UFC_Fanatic
10/27/11 3:33:27PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

I just hope the down loadable content is crazy, like another 5 or 6 guys per class. And I hope you can use them in career mode, cause in the past, DLC or pre ordered fighters couldnt be used in career mode.

What I would like is some regularly updated DLC where they give us new fighters and stuff if they burst onto the scene, or if somebody they don't have in the game is starting to put some decent wins together on an annual basis. I'd also kinda like them to regularly provide roster updates where they update the stats and stuff of guys that are in the game after each event that they perform in, kinda like the roster updates that EA does with Madden where they update player's stats based on their performance throughout the season. But I do agree with you. I don't want to have to go out and search the internets for fighter formulas and end up having to create a bunch of fighters that they left out of the game. If I have to, I'd do it because they need to be in the game, but I just don't want to have to go through all the effort if I don't have to.