UFC 95 - Roger Huerta vs Joe Stevenson in the works

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC 95 - Roger Huerta vs Joe Stevenson in the works
MMAcca
12/10/08 9:59:47PM
An exciting lightweight showdown between Roger Huerta and Joe Stevenson is being put together for UFC 95, the promotions next event in London, England.

MMABay have learnt from sources close to the situation that talks are at an advanced stage and bout agreements could be signed any day now.

LINK
Jim_Dangle
12/10/08 10:14:42PM
What's with the random deletion statement? It sounds like you posted something that deserved to be deleted and it hurt your feelings.
Mungooch
12/10/08 10:14:43PM
Huerta via murder
MMAcca
12/10/08 10:51:07PM

Posted by Jim_Dangle

What's with the random deletion statement? It sounds like you posted something that deserved to be deleted and it hurt your feelings.

Nope your wrong, but nevermind......
Aaronno9
12/10/08 11:43:28PM
Sweet. Should be a good fight for Joe to get himself back on track. Sucks for Roger though.
Givershit
12/10/08 11:52:05PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Sweet. Should be a good fight for Joe to get himself back on track. Sucks for Roger though.

Roger will win. He did better against Florian than Joe Daddy that's fo sho.
Playground_Samurai
12/11/08 12:02:32AM

Posted by Givershit

Posted by Aaronno9

While i'm probably gonna pick Roger to win this fight if it does indeed happen, the fact that Huerta did better against Florian means absolutely nothing.
Drudinh
12/11/08 2:18:21AM
I'M COOL WITH THIS FIGHT. I DON'T KNOW WHO I WILL GO WITH, SO I'LL PROB GO WITH ONE FOR THE POINTS OTHER FOR THE MONEY. IMO IT COULD GO EITHER WAY ANYDAY OF THE WEEK.
prozacnation1978
12/11/08 2:23:30AM
i thought he was fighting fisher
pinoymixplaya
12/11/08 8:15:06AM
I think Spencer Fisher would've been a better fight for Huerta, not meaning I think Huerta would beat Fisher, but I think Stevenson is going to use his superior wrestling to a UD...and we all know how Roger Huerta's wrestling is.....
emac_cleary
12/11/08 8:35:24AM
hell yea!!! glad i bought my tickets now
Aaronno9
12/11/08 9:13:54AM

Posted by Givershit

Posted by Aaronno9

He did, but that doesnt mean squat. Joe has better wrestling, Jits, cardio, hes most likely stronger and the striking about even. Roger might have a bigger reach but i see Joe just taking him down. Should be a fun ground battle though.
TheNatural915
12/11/08 10:10:33AM
Why do people think Stevenson is so good? I'm not saying he's bad but I think he's a little overrated
Aaronno9
12/11/08 10:23:43AM

Posted by TheNatural915

Why do people think Stevenson is so good? I'm not saying he's bad but I think he's a little overrated

One could argue that is also the case with roger. Joes beaten some tough guys in his time, and lost to some of the best. Chances are he'll never be champ, but you cant deny hes a good fighter.
higdon10
12/11/08 3:51:34PM
I think that Joe Daddy has a slight edge everywhere. I think that he will win in a very close fight.