shaneTpain
11/1/11 7:10:01PM
HAHA so many old school dudes to choose! I LIKE THAT
DrivenDavies15
11/1/11 7:23:34PM
WOW! thats such a sick pride roster, don't have too much to complain about here
ghandikush
11/1/11 8:22:12PM
Not enough to make up for crap rosters in the organization that is still alive, but yeah, so aweome becaue I can use gems like Kuzushi Sa----- I mean 44 year old Royce.

But hey they have Sapp too.....
FastKnockout
11/1/11 8:32:51PM

Posted by ghandikush

Not enough to make up for crap rosters in the organization that is still alive, but yeah, so aweome becaue I can use gems like Kuzushi Sa----- I mean 44 year old Royce.

But hey they have Sapp too.....

If you're not excited for the game for a few missing fighters (some of who have already been listed for DLC) then I don't know what to tell ya. The Pride roster is more then makes up for missing guys like Matt Mitrione.
sbulldavid
11/1/11 8:59:01PM
Don Frye and Royce are the two main guys that I wanted to see make it into a UFC game, so great
mrsmiley
11/1/11 9:18:40PM
Pride roster looks pretty good to me.
Their are a few noticable omissions and a few picks that made me scratch my head but i'm happy to see this. Makes the hype for this game that much better.
The only sore spot to this roster is that,at least to me Pride had a few iconic fighters. Nog,Saku,Fedor,and Wandy are the top 4 that come to my mind. To me Pride mode without Saku or Fedor seems a bit in vain but this is a game not politics so i'm pretty happy with this.
Khaos
11/1/11 9:39:35PM
Carlos Newton and Don Frye have won me over.
DeadHead988
11/1/11 10:01:55PM
The Pride roster is frickin awesome, but it's not enough to salvage what is most likely going to be a crap game.
prophecy033
11/1/11 10:44:57PM
I'm digging this pride mode. Getting to play as some of the pride treats will be a nice change of pace. Plus having Bas and Quadros call your fights will make it feel like the real thing. Still a little disappointed in the obvious snubs but ill most likely get it
FastKnockout
11/1/11 10:46:28PM

Posted by mrsmiley

Their are a few noticable omissions and a few picks that made me scratch my head but i'm happy to see this. Makes the hype for this game that much better.
The only sore spot to this roster is that,at least to me Pride had a few iconic fighters. Nog,Saku,Fedor,and Wandy are the top 4 that come to my mind. To me Pride mode without Saku or Fedor seems a bit in vain but this is a game not politics so i'm pretty happy with this.

Not sure about Sakuraba but officials said they planned on adding Fedor but issues with M-1 came up
FastKnockout
11/1/11 10:47:26PM

Posted by prophecy033

I'm digging this pride mode. Getting to play as some of the pride treats will be a nice change of pace. Plus having Bas and Quadros call your fights will make it feel like the real thing. Still a little disappointed in the obvious snubs but ill most likely get it

Not to mention taking the UFC roster through Pride mode
mrsmiley
11/2/11 5:51:17AM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by mrsmiley

Not sure about Sakuraba but officials said they planned on adding Fedor but issues with M-1 came up

LOL,well I think that goes without saying. M1 always has their hands in it no matter what.
jjeans
11/2/11 7:20:00AM
THANK FUCK FOR THAT
Theoutlaw08
11/2/11 8:54:36AM
BEST roster in the entire game
gartface
11/2/11 9:04:02AM
Is this a UFC or a PRIDE game? Seems like they spent more time, and picked out a better roster for the side game than their own main game.
ghandikush
11/2/11 12:15:14PM

Posted by gartface

Is this a UFC or a PRIDE game? Seems like they spent more time, and picked out a better roster for the side game than their own main game.

Exactly, but hey at least you can dish out another 30 bucks on top of your 60 dollar purchase for fighters from last year.