M-1's New Years eve Card To Be Aired Live on Hdnet

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » M-1's New Years eve Card To Be Aired Live on Hdnet
12/15/07 7:01:27PM
M-1's New years eve Card To Air Live on HDnet

An article on how the new years eve card is going to be on HDnet.
wapttn
12/15/07 8:24:01PM
Alright, i guess i gotta ask.. is there any way for someone in canada to get HDnet? I have all the hd channels available to me, but hdnet is definately not one of them. Is there a canadian equivalent, or a canadian channel that these events are aired on?
12/15/07 8:56:33PM
I have Hdnet and on there show "inside MMA" they said it is only going to be avalible to people in the USA So unfortunatly you will not be able to see it. I don't understand why they don't have it broad casting to everywere in the world because after all the fight is in Japan and i think all of the fighters are from somwere other than the U.S. I was happy when they said it was on HDnet, because that means i can watch it for free , but for other people it must suck because this is a card worth watching. BTW the IFL grandprix finals will be on HDnet also.
TimW001
12/15/07 9:28:31PM
Damn I wish we had that channel.
12/15/07 9:55:25PM
like i said im happy because i have it , but if i didn't it would suck.
Vietnamese_Guy
12/16/07 12:47:21AM
i'm canadian and i have HDNet, god i love rogers
CantAndleDaRiddum
12/16/07 2:08:50AM
******* cool as hell, IF i had hdnet, really disappointing, all my friends that have HD work on saturdays so hopefully i can persuade someone into asking off, if it was fedor vs ANYONE ELSE BUT CHOI, i would prolly pay em to take off
Bemin
12/16/07 4:30:26AM

Posted by 905010

I have Hdnet and on there show "inside MMA" they said it is only going to be avalible to people in the USA So unfortunatly you will not be able to see it. I don't understand why they don't have it broad casting to everywere in the world because after all the fight is in Japan and i think all of the fighters are from somwere other than the U.S. I was happy when they said it was on HDnet, because that means i can watch it for free , but for other people it must suck because this is a card worth watching. BTW the IFL grandprix finals will be on HDnet also.

I have Shaw cable here in BC and they carry HD net

I also think what HDNet meant to say (although they said it badly) was that the only place in the USA that you could see the fight was through them. I'm pretty sure this card will be shown up her in Canada too (although when the first hour of the HDNet fights tonight was blacked out due to Shaw and HDNet getting their signals mixed up, I was pretty worried. But they fixed it quickly enough, and I can't wait for New Years, two amazing Cards within a couple of days of each other!
12/16/07 8:00:49AM
Yeh if you saw the show the way they said it it sounded like you could only watch it in the US.
EliasG
12/16/07 9:46:40PM
I'm pretty sure they'll show it in Russia since Russia has a fight channel. Japan likely has a media outlet through K-1's connections *hence Choi fighting. The fight will likely be shown in Korea too. So, millions will see it, i Just don't know about Europe, S. America, etc....

Surf the net though, someone has to pirate it there somewhere.