MM-Eh! UFC Likely Back To Canada In December

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » MM-Eh! UFC Likely Back To Canada In December
DCRage
8/19/08 5:33:08PM
This from F4WOnline a short time ago:

We will have more tomorrow as this has not yet been made official, but it appears the December 5th UFC will be taking place at the Bell Center in Montreal with George St. Pierre headlining.

Get it on.
Matimus
8/19/08 6:37:28PM
with GSP saying he isnt fighting again in 08, I dont see him headlining, or the UFC coming back to canada without him for that matter.
mrkennedy
8/19/08 7:24:44PM
i will be there this time
jocka
8/19/08 7:24:57PM

Posted by Matimus

with GSP saying he isnt fighting again in 08, I dont see him headlining, or the UFC coming back to canada without him for that matter.

I hope its true cause i work for the security compagny that took care of the last event and most possibly the next one meaning i could work it lol man that wouuld be sweet.

Now back to the subject if GSP fights in december for sure its gonna be in montreal but if not there is no way the UFC is gonna be back at the bell centre in december.
prozacnation1978
8/19/08 8:35:45PM
can't be true but i do see them going to montreal in jan
Franklinfan47
8/19/08 8:39:47PM
Whenever it is, I will be there. Can't wait!
Boo_Radley21
8/19/08 8:49:44PM
Horray!
ChokeUout
8/20/08 12:27:40AM
I thought GSP was gonna headline the new years show in vegas with BJ.

DOn't get me wrong, I got nothing against two UFC events AND a TUF finale in the same month, but If the new years show in vegas is still on and GSP/BJ is happening in MOntreal on the 5th, then right now that leaves the New years with Big Nog and Mir as the headliner as of now. Maybe they can throw Forrest/Chuck on there if Chuck beats Rashad or something.

I dunno, but I'll believe this when I see it from a more credible source
Taylor8766
8/20/08 1:18:56PM
I could see GSP/BJ happening in Canada, and at the end of the year with Forrest/Chuck if Chuck beats Rashad, and leaving Nog/Mir for bringing in the next year.