K-1 Hero's Korea destroyed me

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » K-1 Hero's Korea destroyed me
DJRokyManson
10/29/07 2:32:47AM
Thank god this game isn't for real money.

Going into Hero's, I had $ . I spread all of it between Bernard Ackah and Denis Kang. Needless to say, my bank roll is gone.

It gets worse! I went 1-7. My only correct pick was Zelg Galesic.

My bankroll is only $20.

Was this the last card of the season for the Secondary League?
backalley101
10/29/07 2:51:02AM
me 2
loller90278
10/29/07 6:40:35PM
hehe i went 7-10

garcia, newton and some other fight dissapointed me :(

58 points total..
this is way better than what i do at ufc
wolfman
10/29/07 8:01:58PM
I went 4-7, this event dropped me out of the top ten for both points and earnings! Damn this event!! A lot of people got lucky and banked off the underdogs. Damn bastards!
Scott_Revels
10/30/07 7:07:00AM

Posted by wolfman

I went 4-7, this event dropped me out of the top ten for both points and earnings! Damn this event!! A lot of people got lucky and banked off the underdogs. Damn bastards!

Sorry for your bad luck.. I put all my money on Akiyama, even though I picked Kang. Figured because it was the last event, there was no use playing it safe, because i'd never make the top ten playing it safe. I chose the most likely to win their fight and rolled with it.. I only missed the top ten by five spots. Had I played it safe, i'd be rolling in my own self loathing as well. Overall though, the record on Secondary didn't matter to me that much. It was more of a enjoy the picking, instead of work over who to pick for hours.
DCRage
10/30/07 9:44:59AM
My big underdog bets over the final 2 events got me up to #16 in earnings even though I missed the first couple events. Too bad we have to start over again now, but I'm looking forward to the new season, hopefully I'll do even better.
Muay-Thai
10/30/07 11:43:44AM

Posted by DCRage

My big underdog bets over the final 2 events got me up to #16 in earnings even though I missed the first couple events. Too bad we have to start over again now, but I'm looking forward to the new season, hopefully I'll do even better. [/QUOTE

Do we have to start over again now because I was placing my bets on the IFL event and I was able to use my previous bankrolll...
wolfman
10/30/07 4:47:36PM

Posted by Scott_Revels

Sorry for your bad luck.. I put all my money on Akiyama, even though I picked Kang. Figured because it was the last event, there was no use playing it safe, because i'd never make the top ten playing it safe. I chose the most likely to win their fight and rolled with it.. I only missed the top ten by five spots. Had I played it safe, i'd be rolling in my own self loathing as well. Overall though, the record on Secondary didn't matter to me that much. It was more of a enjoy the picking, instead of work over who to pick for hours.

This is true, but I still want to make the top ten in the secondary league.
Scott_Revels
10/30/07 11:56:17PM
Everyone does.. I wanted it just to get a banner. I can't even do that.. You have one already.. Lucky..
Stickan
11/1/07 1:22:47PM

Posted by DCRage

...Too bad we have to start over again now....

I agree.
MondayNiteMauser
11/1/07 4:22:46PM
Kang and Newton killed me...it seemed like all the big names i knew well lost