M-1 Global aka "Adreniline MMA" - An undiscussed issue

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » M-1 Global aka "Adreniline MMA" - An undiscussed issue
hotrodttt
3/30/08 11:51:07PM
So I put a lot of thought into this post and some questions spurred into my head, Will Adreniline MMA become a mainstream MMA Company competitor to the UFC, Dream, Elite XC, Strikeforce, etc.They have signed fromer UFC Heavyweight Champion Tim Sylvia, IFL Standout Ben Rothwell, Randy Couture quite possibly could have a fight with Fedor Emelianenko.

And It's only a matter of time before they buy all of Pro Elite's Organizations such as Elite XC, Strikeforce and Cage Rage. And their fighter talents are through the roof with Fighters like Cung Le, Antonio Silva, Jake Shields, Nick Diaz, Robbie Lawler, Kala Hose, Krazy Horse Bennet, Ricco Rodriguez, Yves Edwards, Phil Baroni, plus the Cage Rage Champions. And I forgot to mention that their Super Organization would have 6 Weightclasses if they kept the Feather Weight Division. They also would have a lot of publicity with Kimbo Slice under contract.

So my question to you is that will Adreniline MMA become a huge organization like the UFC or Dream ?

Thoughts and Insite would be Great
Kpro
3/31/08 12:15:15AM
Difficult to imagine after the M1 debacle, but I'll be happy if they do end up having some staying power.

EDIT: I just want to see them put on a single card so we have an idea of what they'll be like.
hotrodttt
3/31/08 12:16:54AM

Posted by Kpro

Difficult to imagine after the M1 debacle, but I'll be happy if they do end up having some staying power.

Yeah it would be Great to have more than 1 Stable MMA Organization
Pookie
3/31/08 4:07:04AM
I think they will probably end-up as another co-promotional organization.
Doing joint cards with dream or Strikeforce/ elitexc. Niether organization uses exclusive contracts.
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/31/08 8:31:07AM

Posted by Pookie

I think they will probably end-up as another co-promotional organization.
Doing joint cards with dream or Strikeforce/ elitexc. Niether organization uses exclusive contracts.

i'm with pookie on this one. And i am almost 100% sure that the first co-promotion will happen with dream, just a hunch.