UFC-on-FOX-6: What fight are you looking forward to the most???

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC-on-FOX-6: What fight are you looking forward to the most???
shaneTpain
1/23/13 11:00:14AM
A lot of old school fans are still warming up to the tiny guys but personally there my new favourite weight class! & I am JACKED for this weekends fights! I know I know its only Wednesday but I've been daydreaming of this event all morning! Its just too LEGIT!!!

So I ask you again PG brethren..............
What fight are looking forward to the most this weekend?

IMO- Ugly TJ Grant vs Handsome Matt Wiman is already a guaranteed FOTY! Two excellent fighters that have been in the business long before it was cool, who have just recently come into there primes. I'm rooting for my hometown boy TJ of course but that doesn't mean I'm counting out Wiman. These two are VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL© in the skills department & I have no sweet clue how its all gonna go down but one things for sure.. Iamma be on my feet the whole time!!...(& drunk)

MAIN (FOX, 8 p.m. ET)
Demetrious Johnson vs. John Dodson - for flyweight title
Quinton Jackson vs. Glover Teixeira
Donald Cerrone vs. Anthony Pettis
Erik Koch vs. Ricardo Lamas

PRELIMINARY (FX, 5 p.m. ET)
T.J. Grant vs. Matt Wiman
Clay Guida vs. Hatsu Hioki
Ryan Bader vs. Vladimir Matyushenko
David Mitchell vs. Simeon Thoresen
Shawn Jordan vs. Mike Russow
Pascal Krauss vs. Mike Stumpf

PRELIMINARY (Facebook, 4:30 p.m. ET)
Rafael Natal vs. Sean Spencer
Budgellism
1/23/13 11:13:04AM
This card is stacked from the main event to the Facebook prelim. I could make a case for every fight on the main card and Wiman/Grant but if I had to choose I'm most excited for Pettis vs. Cerrone. That's a guaranteed war. I'm also excited to see Glover try and end Rampage's career. Hell, I just can't wait for this card to happen
sparky
1/23/13 11:14:21AM
Glover vs Rampage

Cant wait to see my boy destroy Quinton.

I wanna AV bet a rampage fan on this fight but, it looks like Quinton does have very many of them left these days.
State_Champ
1/23/13 11:27:13AM
1) Hioki/Guida
2) Pettis/Cerrone
3) Johnson/Dodson
4) Jackson/Texeira
5) Lamas/Kock
6) Wiman/Grant

Looks like it should be fun card. Joe Silva
FastKnockout
1/23/13 11:27:22AM
Johnson vs. Dodson! It's almost impossible for me not be exited!
cowcatcher
1/23/13 11:43:04AM
Pettis/Cerrone. On paper it's one of the most exciting matchups you could ask for. Plus it will be good to see Pettis get one step closer to his belt.
DrivenDavies15
1/23/13 11:57:04AM
I'm most excited for Lamas/Koch right now! Cheering for Lamas to pull of the upset and will probs go crazy if he does Also love Grant/Wiman and Cerrone/Pettis fights for sure, plus the main event is gonna be a BARNBURNER #warflyweights
jae_1833
1/23/13 12:58:16PM
Pettis vs Cerrone by far!
prozacnation1978
1/23/13 1:51:01PM
Main card is stacked.
Can't fucking believe that last week
This week and next. No fucking injuries on the main card
So far hallelujah!!!
tcunningham
1/23/13 3:38:39PM
my top fight is cerrone/pettis. how can this fight not be good. next is mighty mouse. i think he's going to dominate dodson, but johnson is a local guy here in western WA and i always like to see him get the W. the prelims are looking good with guida and the wiman/grant fight. my only WFT question of this card is the bader/janitor fight. seems like a waste for bader to fight vladdy. bader should fight a top 10 guy and vladdy should either fight a newcomer or maybe even be retired. oh well, ill still enjoy the shit out of it.
TheShaman
1/23/13 10:35:11PM
Donald Cerrone vs. Anthony Pettis

I think this is the most nerve racking fight on the card. I'm going to be nervous watching it. It's going to be exciting. This is the one I'm really looking forward to seeing.
FastKnockout
1/23/13 11:49:27PM
Tried to post pictures of Dodson's training but they were too big.

Link
TheShaman
1/24/13 12:36:33AM

Posted by FastKnockout

Tried to post pictures of Dodson's training but they were too big.

Link

WOW! That's an awesome kick in that one pick.
Drudinh
1/24/13 2:01:04AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Pettis/Cerrone. On paper it's one of the most exciting matchups you could ask for. Plus it will be good to see Pettis get one step closer to his belt.

this is where it is at
State_Champ
1/24/13 9:40:06AM
Almost forgot: WAR HIOKI!
airkerma
1/24/13 9:45:53AM
Cerrone vs Pettis hands down for #1
2. Koch Lamas
3. Johnson Dodson
4. Grant Wiman
5. Guida Hioki
6. Glover Rampage