FORMER M-1 EXEC: Dana White is 100% Correct

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » FORMER M-1 EXEC: Dana White is 100% Correct
emfleek
8/12/11 9:28:42AM
I left M1 and it was amicable, but there was a huge amount of money still owed to me for the M1 Series production. I was told I would be taken care of, and I never was. A portion of the money owed was supposed to be for the M1 commentators, Jimmy Smith and Sean Wheelock. They were never paid by M-1, so I paid them out of my own pocket."

"I'm selling these tapes as a way to recoup the substantial amount of money that is owned to me. M1 didn't pay the invoices and the past year and a half they've been giving me BS excuses. I know financially things aren't well for them, but this is a complete reflection of M1.

"This is not aimed to hurt Fedor Emelianenko in anyway. He's been completely mismanaged. I hate to say that Dana White is right, but he's 100% right with most of the comments he's made towards M-1. They unfortunately ruined Fedor's career. Can it be salvaged? Sure. But M1 as a management company is ridiculous.

LINK
prophecy033
8/12/11 12:00:41PM
Former M-1 employee vouching for Dana? Hell must of frozen over
Manak
8/12/11 1:40:16PM
just more closure on the bs that is M-1
Kpro
8/12/11 4:07:28PM
lol at the title of the article being "Former M-1 Exec" rather than "Jerry Millen", since if it had been his name rather than his title we all would've just skipped right over it as not worth reading what the douchebag has to say.
KungFuMaster
8/12/11 7:07:40PM

Posted by Kpro

lol at the title of the article being "Former M-1 Exec" rather than "Jerry Millen", since if it had been his name rather than his title we all would've just skipped right over it as not worth reading what the douchebag has to say.

lol, I would not have read it either.