Hi - how do I contact site admin?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Hi - how do I contact site admin?
MMATycoon
9/5/11 3:37:08PM
Hi guys. I'm trying to contact site admin about advertising but when I use the contact us page it just fails to deliver and I get a bounceback. Can someone let me know an email address? Thanks.
Poor_Franklin
9/5/11 3:46:01PM
jjeans
9/5/11 4:02:55PM

Posted by MMATycoon

Hi guys. I'm trying to contact site admin about advertising but when I use the contact us page it just fails to deliver and I get a bounceback. Can someone let me know an email address? Thanks.

Honestly man this is a great site to advertise on! I know a few members in my camp who are on MMATycoon!
Rabi
9/5/11 4:07:05PM
I would PM one of the MODS, Hippysmacker is good to contact.
MMATycoon
9/5/11 4:27:37PM
Cheers guys, I didn't spot the advertising link down the bottom.... it's the main contact box that doesn't work at all.

I was just thinking earler that our two sites are pretty much the same size so I'm gunna see if the admin want to partner in something.
emfleek
9/5/11 9:30:15PM
Great idea, Mike!
MMATycoon
9/9/11 2:51:36PM
No dice from there either - dead email address "dave@internetpoint.com"

So is there actually an owner somewhere that anyone knows or is this place just run by mods and nobody ever sees the big boss?
emfleek
9/9/11 2:55:21PM

Posted by MMATycoon

No dice from there either - dead email address "dave@internetpoint.com"

So is there actually an owner somewhere that anyone knows or is this place just run by mods and nobody ever sees the big boss?

I've forwarded the link to this thread...hopefully you'll hear from someone soon.
MMATycoon
9/9/11 6:52:18PM
Nice one buddy, thanks.