UFC on FX 7 - Belfort vs Bisping - Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC on FX 7 - Belfort vs Bisping - Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page | Next Page »
frizzzlecake
1/19/13 6:50:38PM
Flaccoing at it's finest.
airkerma
1/19/13 6:50:59PM
But how didn't they correct the call? It was either he can make the bell or he can't, if he can't and it was observed that they weren't definitely illegal then it should be called a tko. This is fucking stupid
FastKnockout
1/19/13 6:51:56PM
Not sure why he didn't just take the loss. He could always just fall back on his acting.
sbulldavid
1/19/13 6:52:37PM

Posted by MALICE

What a great actor.

He's a horrible actor none of his gestures are real, that leaves a bad taste behind
voodoo-jitsu
1/19/13 6:54:56PM
what the hell did i come home to? the guy was laying on the canvas like he had an anvil dropped on his head
Twenty20Dollars
1/19/13 6:55:34PM
Bob Sapped it
FastKnockout
1/19/13 6:55:40PM
Dana's Twitter:

That was BS!!! Pedro is an award winning actor and horrible call by Dan M
scoozna
1/19/13 6:56:10PM

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

what the hell did i come home to? the guy was laying on the canvas like he had an anvil dropped on his head

an elbow to what looked like the area just above the ear, but was ruled back of head and a No Contest.
sbulldavid
1/19/13 6:56:19PM

Posted by MALICE

I have seen Miragliotta allow shots to the back of the head countless times before. And these are the shots he decides to step in on.

I know I've seen him let Mir take several shots to the back of the head.
prophecy033
1/19/13 6:58:17PM
Since it was a no contest, what happens to my parlay since I had Alcantara in it?
sbulldavid
1/19/13 6:58:57PM

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

LOL
FastKnockout
1/19/13 6:59:03PM

Posted by sbulldavid

Posted by MALICE

I have seen Miragliotta allow shots to the back of the head countless times before. And these are the shots he decides to step in on.

I know I've seen him let Mir take several shots to the back of the head.

I'm going to laugh if he refs the Belfort fight
voodoo-jitsu
1/19/13 6:59:41PM

Posted by scoozna

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

an elbow to what looked like the area just above the ear, but was ruled back of head and a No Contest.

aussiemma
1/19/13 6:59:53PM
why didn't they just correct the decision ? stupid outcomes like that just shit me !
MALICE
1/19/13 7:02:12PM

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

It was an ACME anvil to be more specific.
LuckyCharms
1/19/13 7:04:36PM
That is it, cornermen should be given a red flag to challenge the decision of Miragliotta
airkerma
1/19/13 7:06:08PM
Barboza lost that fight. Way too many illegal hits
FastKnockout
1/19/13 7:06:39PM
Tapout due to strikes
aussiemma
1/19/13 7:07:19PM
well that went more how i expected.
frizzzlecake
1/19/13 7:09:35PM
Chuck Liddell: What type of fighter taps out due to strikes?

Tito: *looks away*

Favorite moment of That TUF season.
aussiemma
1/19/13 7:09:53PM
so is that counted as a sub or tko ?
Aether
1/19/13 7:10:10PM
MMA officials are a complete and utter embarrassment. Makes me sick watching such consistent and blatant incompetence putting other people's careers and health in danger.

This has to fucking change. A guy needs to tap to strikes because Mario "Finish Him" Yamasaki requires your eyeballs to be falling out before he will stop the fight, Dan Miragliotta thinks ears grow out of the back of your skull, and no one is capable of changing a decision once it's made.

Fucking makes me sick.
infestructure
1/19/13 7:12:21PM

Posted by prophecy033

Since it was a no contest, what happens to my parlay since I had Alcantara in it?

I think it just takes him out of your parlay. Not sure though. Anyone else know?

^^

"Mario "Finish Him" Yamasaki"

MK
FastKnockout
1/19/13 7:14:46PM

Posted by aussiemma

so is that counted as a sub or tko ?

Pretty sure it counts as a submission
Twenty20Dollars
1/19/13 7:14:46PM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by prophecy033

I think it just takes him out of your parlay. Not sure though. Anyone else know?

Yep.
voodoo-jitsu
1/19/13 7:15:20PM
nunes/lentz should be a barnburner. i picked nunes but i have a feeling lentz might pull this one out
sbulldavid
1/19/13 7:15:39PM

Posted by Aether

MMA officials are a complete and utter embarrassment. Makes me sick watching such consistent and blatant incompetence putting other people's careers and health in danger.

This has to fucking change. A guy needs to tap to strikes because Mario "Finish Him" Yamasaki requires your eyeballs to be falling out before he will stop the fight, Dan Miragliotta thinks ears grow out of the back of your skull, and no one is capable of changing a decision once it's made.

Fucking makes me sick.

LOL, yeah the fighters are training for the refs and judges as well.
sbulldavid
1/19/13 7:28:54PM
Shit ! The camp swayed me from Lentz, Nunes needs to put some pressure on.
aussiemma
1/19/13 7:32:40PM
did you see lentz body language compared to nunez ?

i think nunez is done already.
aussiemma
1/19/13 7:37:08PM
lol i love it !

nunes corner after rnd 1 ''you need to kick kick kick, take away his legs''

after rnd 2 '' don't use your kicks at all ''
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5